PlanetCricket FC [PES 6]

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date
LOL!!!!!!! i find that funny Culli :D, anyway good stuff so far man keep it up

Well I won't be able to update this morning as I'm at a football match, so just hold your horses until I'm back :p

!x!Culli!x! said:
Well I won't be able to update this morning as I'm at a football match, so just hold your horses until I'm back :p
let me guess....NEWCASTLE :rolleyes: ;)

PlanetCricket FC Secure Victory

PlanetCricket FC have proved to the world today that they can play in the top flight, and play well. After making two changes at half time, that of Left Hander for Matt West and James Edmonds for James Wakefield, PlanetCricket FC were on the back foot straight away, with Downing playing a lovely through ball for Lee Dong Hook who rounded keeper Tobie Chapman, but some good defensive work from Suren Ram and Teague narrowed the angle forcing Hook to shoot into the side netting.

Lee-Dong-Gook-misses.gif

However, that slight scare seemed to have kicked PlanetCricket into a new gear as they went straight up the other end with a nice move which involved attacking midfielder Briggsey with a cheeky pass to the open captain who's shot was well saved by Schwarzer in the Middlesbrough goal.

fayshotdh6.png

Then PlanetCricket's intent was to defend their lead bringing on defensive midfielder Tim Macdonald in place of Matthew Roberts, who was also on a yellow card. With no real chances being created after the flowing PlanetCricket move, it ended 2-1.

Finalwhistle.jpg

MOTM: Jack Teague

Scores Around The Grounds (All results)

Middlesbrough 1 - PlanetCricket FC 2
Arsenal FC 2 - Everton FC 1
Aston Villa 1 - Liverpool FC 2
Portsmouth FC 1 - Tottenham Hotspur 1
Manchester City 0 - Newcastle United 2
Wigan Athletic 2 - Blackburn Rovers 2
Chelsea 1 - Sheffield United 1
Bolton Wanderers 1 - Manchester United 4

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest some form of match-fixing scandal on Boro's behalf. How else could Puddle have scored? :spy

Good result there! Nice to see I got my creative juices flowing as the game went on, hopefully they will continue into the next game!

:happy MOTM :D

Great win there lads and held on well for the close victory :)
Great presentation Culli keep it up :clap

Users who are viewing this thread