PlanetCricket First Class Championship

I assume you won't be starting things like the draft until our exams finish (?), and you'll be running it over our mid-semester break (?), so count me in.

The draft will probably take a bit longer than our mid-semester break :p That's what I wanted to get it started as soon as possible. I'm not sure when your exams end but it shouldn't really be too hard to pick a player...

I want to join it. I'm very eagerly waiting for your reply.

You'll be considered, but depending on the interest I get you may not get a team. I know that you're pretty active though, especially in the C07 section.

Sounds like quite a long process, over four weeks? Are you planning to group it, like four people all pick at once, then another four, if you get what I mean, or is it just going to be one person picking at a time? You could also order it into time zones or something.

I suppose I could group it and then do two random number calculations - one for the order of the groups and then again for the order within the groups.

This is what I mean.

1 - 4 ... any order

5 - 8 ... any order

9 - 12 ... any order

13 - 16 ... any order

13 - 16 ... any order

9 - 12 ... any order

5 - 8 ... any order

1 - 4 ... any order

1 - 4 ... any order

etc.

Would that work?

hmmm it could, except for the first couple of rounds. People would get annoyed.

I've never taken part in leagues based on ICC or CC,so didn't really understand how this works.
Can someone explain to me please?

Will you be renaming some random players to our player names or is this like a role-play?

@bcvs I'll be renaming players and re-rating them using an editor.

@Callum I was just gonna chuck everyones names into a randomiser and get a list every two rounds (every even round would be the reverse of every odd round)

Users who are viewing this thread