PlanetCricket First Class Championship

It'll probably take him a while to suss out the ratings, because uni got back underway for us this week.

Uni just got underway, I have a big assignment due on Monday, and ICC2011 coming all means I haven't had much time to do ratings. I've done about 10%

I don't know why everyone thought that a trading window immediately after the draft would be a good idea, why would people make trades when they've just built their squad from scratch.

Totally agree with harrisb. An FA Trade window would have made some sense.

I don't know why everyone thought that a trading window immediately after the draft would be a good idea, why would people make trades when they've just built their squad from scratch.

People may be stupid and not have balanced their sides correctly? Or they may have remembered players after other people had picked them and wanted them in their team now

It was also for the people who weren't in charge of their team for the entirety of the draft

So no one is interested in trades. I'm happy with my side though. Would have liked to trade a few but..

What about the ratings progress? Still 10%? :p

Sure. Dunno when this'll start though. It will happen though! I'm just way too lazy and kinda gotten addicted to a game...

Come on mate. I have tried my best to be active and now you are not sure? :p

Sure. Dunno when this'll start though. It will happen though! I'm just way too lazy and kinda gotten addicted to a game...

Too many teams isn't it? That means too many players to rate.

What game? Is it LoL?

International Cricket Captain was always going to be tough to give ratings for :p

Users who are viewing this thread