FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Get over it. You're playing in Div 1... There's no point in participating if you're not going to want to play in the top division.

Besides, it's just a game. If you lose, no big deal. Look at Chewie who did pretty well last season despite being in division 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I expect to lose most of the matches in div1 but i might be able to pull some upsets and would be happy with them. My aim for this season would be to avoid the relegation only ;)

Get over it. You're playing in Div 1... There's no point in participating if you're not going to want to play in the top division.

Good point.. I only want to go down because there are better rated teams than mine now and would make more of a game of the league than I would, plus it would give someone else a chance at the div 1 title... I'll take my runners up and soon will be adding div 2 winners to it :p

Yes but you rate higher than me now. Especially since I've just sold 3 of my first XI players

There something you guys called "doing an Iridium" and apparently I seem to do it a lot.

Lets hope Iridium keeps on Iridiuming this season too :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread