FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
So just Ste and I holding this up? At least it's not just me this time :p

We both should win this weekend's games so it'll be another couple of weeks at least before we can start this again....

You joined planetcricket for ftp... :p Welcome here dude. whats your rating?

He's got quite a few supporters so I guess it'd be quite high.

----------

Either that or he's been around a long time without much success

Much like me, although I had previous success, and on a downhill run for a couple more seasons :p

Thanks for signing up, should a player become inactive during the season (not challenging or accepting the challenges), then you will probably replace him as only you and myself are on the waiting list and I said I'd wait until next season before rejoining the comp.

----------

Can I just get everyone to confirm that they will be participating this season. Just want to make sure everyone's ready to go. I'll give it a few days for people to confirm their attendance before sending out pms.

----------

And this will most likely start next week with both Chewie and ste likely to be knocked out this weekend.

----------

I just thought, why not have a bonus point if you beat a team with a higher match rating than you as well, as that would help the lower teams who pull off a couple of upset wins. Or maybe have it if it's 5,000 lower, then the bonus point will apply if the lower team wins.

Yup I'll definitely take part :) Looking to come second or so

----------

I might not be knocked out this week, you never know :p

I've rested my players especially for this match, so everyone is rested apart from three players.

I'm Confirmed... Although i expect this to be a tough season for my team with so many teams outranking me in Div 1:noway

I really want to see how much I can rate in a friendly :D

I'll see how much i can rate tomorrow vs hedger. I havent bought any new players for ages. In fact i've sold 2 and fired 3 players in last few weeks :p
You are ranked higher than me by atleast 200 places.

----------

Jeez, you are ranked 539 and I'm ranked 909. You'd have a better squad than me definitely.
I should come out of 56K debt this week as i have 4 home matches scheduled in next 5 days. Two of them are against the good teams so that should fill up the ground which should give me more than 50k per game :D

Users who are viewing this thread