FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
I am busy till 26th Jun. I am playing in "Youth World Cup". So not available till 26th.

I am busy till 26th Jun. I am playing in "Youth World Cup". So not available till 26th.

Oh well, guess you'll be taking default losses until then.

----------

Iridium vs me Should be a cracker of a game. But youth player rule would be a bummer for me as i havent got any good youth pull for ages.
Waiting for the challenge from Iri

I like that youth rule.

Challenge sent. Hopefully my team can put up a decent fight.

Come on your squad is better than mine. You should win unless you did a Iridium again... Cani ask how many matches ago you did it? :p

Come on your squad is better than mine. You should win unless you did a Iridium again... Cani ask how many matches ago you did it? :p

12 matches ago. So I'm kinda overdue for one :p Mind you, Chewie has done it more than me this season.

----------

Due to the pitch, it won't be my strongest lineup.

WTF Tarzan! That's like the whole tournament, or at least the first half of it that will happen this season. Argh, this can get so annoying.

I'm just tired of this. I can either give him default losses up until the point where he can play, or he can opt out of the tournament for the next 2 seasons, and all teams who are meant to play him that round have a bye instead and get two points.

Why 2 seasons? Do you really want me to be banned from PC in other way?

Opt me this season...

Actually, it might work easier if it's 1 season.

This season Division 1 will have 5 teams and Division 2 will have 6 teams with 3 reserve teams now (My own, extremeslogger's and Tarzan's).

This season, 1 team from Division 1 will relegate and 2 teams from Division 2 will promote, so that would mean there would be 6 teams in Division 1 next season. The bottom two teams in Division 2 will be dropped from the competition as stated and then that would leave 3 teams in Division 2 so the 3 reserve teams can then go up to Div 2, so that would mean Tarzan would miss this season and come back in Div 2 next season.

I think that is the fairest way. Division 2 will be really challenging then as well :p

So that means I have a bye first round?

Hedger, up for a friendly? :D

Sure, provided we do what we were going to do earlier? 6 youth players and 5 senior players in a senior OD friendly? I'll send the challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread