FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Sure, provided we do what we were going to do earlier? 6 youth players and 5 senior players in a senior OD friendly? I'll send the challenge.

Personally I think it should be 5 youth and 6 seniors since you still kept some decent senior players

----------

I've just realised there's no way to tell my two Tim Lindeman's apart when setting a lineup...

I've just realised there's no way to tell my two Tim Lindeman's apart when setting a lineup...

They usually follow the squad list. So the first Lindeman listed in your squad page should be one listed first. Either that or you might have to rename one of your players.

Umm, I have to play Agrid here, then why am I playing winners & losers?

You don't even have a match arranged for this week! Challenge jdeus to a random pitch friendly at his home stadium and see if he accepts in time.

But your next match is arranged, I guess.

You got lucky Iridium :p

230/4 after 41 overs but bowling them out for 261. Unfortunately it is a green pitch which may make it harder :p

I'm 75/2 after 13 overs in my friendly vs Hedger. Sunny/Green.

His opening bowler owned my openers, but now de Burgh and Lindeman are doing well

Yea I don't have any other senior batsmen :p

I went for a two senior batsmen/4 senior bowlers split because I feel bowling's more important :)

One of the bowlers is reliable summary bat anyway

Users who are viewing this thread