FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Damn, lost it.

43.1 W Tindall to Mol : [catch] Short of a good length delivery on the stumps, Mol makes room and takes a swing. The ball clips the top edge and balloons up to mid-on.
R. Mol c H. Ring b. F. Tindall 38 (86b 0x4 0x6) SR:44.19

End of over 44 (maiden) - Hedger's Team(177-10). 47 runs required from 6 overs. RR 4.02 RRR 7.83
F. Bollinger 20 (41b) , F. Tindall 6.1-1-25-3

haha, 45 run last wicket partnership.

And it was your old player that took that last wicket :p

I know. I knew I was going to lose my wicket to Tindall. I was just thinking, "Ok, we'll survive until the 40th over but as soon as Tindall comes on, we're tweaked"

O'Leary's not actually as good as Gilmour though

That's not what the scorecard says :p

jdeus has told me that he will participate but has moved house and having net problems so it would be much easier for the other person to send him the challenge instead.

Still waiting from a challenge request from ste. I'm pretty sure it'll come.

Akshay didn't play any youth players....

Still chased down his total in 28.4 overs for the loss of two wickets :p

I outrated him by 10k but that was mostly because of my fielding I think..his batting was better than mine (because of my youth...) and my bowler was better.

Ok, actually. I'll give everyone one warning before I start deducting points (You still forfeit all points though).

----------

Well Zorax didn't play his 2 youth players either so he receives his first warning as well. And Baggy Blues will win even if they do lose, with the match still in the balance.

Yeah I forgot about the two youth players rule, I only realised it at 4 GMT but till then the match was started because of NZ timings.

Well Zorax didn't play his 2 youth players either so he receives his first warning as well. And Baggy Blues will win even if they do lose, with the match still in the balance.
Whaa?

Lost by 2 wickets on the last ball...didn't know I was supposed to play youths?

It's in the rules :p You must play 2 youth players in your XI

Users who are viewing this thread