FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Sorry, it didn't appeared when I accessed ftp from operamini. I'll accept it now

I was nearly the fourth player to play but if it was next season then I would of played

I was nearly the fourth player to play

Sorry to say but no you weren't. It's for the top youth teams in the world, meaning most likely only the top 250, as I see the bottom team is ranked 261, while you are ranked below 1000th.

I won by quite a decent margin in the end

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Cawse got soooo many Fantasy points from the game.

My match rating was only 5k below my highest despite playing the two youths :D

----------

I really want to play a normal friendly against someone and see what sort of match rating I can get :D

Yeah, great all-round performance from him. I thought you were going to lose at 90 or whatever it was for 7 wickets.

----------

A very decent start in the youth world cup. They are 40/1 after 8 overs, Bollinger leading the way with 1/20 off his 4 overs and Healy doing a good support job with 0/20, although went for 15 in the latter 2. Now what can the others do?

Well a more expensive next 8 overs but 2 good overs to end that period helped, to have them at 91/2, Yousif 1/33 and Bol 0/18.

Iridium's match is very intriguing. He's 299/8 with Khozo on 120 and he needs 41 runs from 5.1 overs.

----------

lol Iridium did an Iridium

Bollinger Triple Strike puts us right back on top. 3 wickets in 4 balls means they are now 159/5 after 28 overs. Bollinger has figures of 4/32 off 6 overs.

I didn't think a green pitch would throw up a match that garnered 650 runs.

End of over 29 (2 runs) - Tom Jones Enthusiasts(97-6). 19 runs required from 11 overs. RR 3.34 RRR 1.73
R. Wright 17 (44b) , C. Lindsay 1 (1b) , W. Findlay 7-1-16-2

tight finish in my youth world c up match, was coasting before losing two quick wickets. love crumblers!

Well for only the third time in the 2 seasons (first time this season), all matches were arranged for a round, which was good.

I'm unsure on the Reggae Boyz/Blitzkreig Boyz game. Reggae Boyz failed to play 2 youth players, while Varun's youth players, scored 2 off 4 and took 3/80 (9.3) respectively so it wasn't like they helped Varun at all. Reggae Boyz only won by 59 runs as well, which probably would have made it very close had Reggae Boyz followed the rules. I think I did say to extremesloggers to read the rules and take particular point of the 2 youth player rule but I might have forgot so I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread