FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Still waiting for my match. It ain't going to start until 1am NZT. I'll be asleep while my match goes on :p

Ok, Gunpot still hasn't confirmed and arranged his matches so I'm going to replace him. I've sent extremeslogger a message asking him if he wanted to replace him otherwise I'll need a new manager.

Ok, tables updated as are results.

Start arranging next weeks matches. Let's hope all people can arrange their friendlies this week.

And aussie, could you send the challenge to jdeus?

Yeah, of course. I need reserves. We'll need 3 new teams for next season so atm, it's me, you and Tarzan, where the top 2 of Div 2 will promote to Div 1 and the bottom team in Div 1 will relegate and the bottom 2 of Div 2 will relegate, leaving 3 teams needed in the bottom division. And then there's members who go inactive and need to be replaced.

So yeah, hope you can build a solid team by next season. It will still be probably 2 seasons away since I'll be doing half the league this season before the Pavilion Cup starts again meaning we have to wait for everyone here to get knocked out and then we need to finish it so yeah, you'll have some time to build your team up.

----------

btw, what's your teamname?

Just search Smurf and you'll find him :p

balls.

i'm in the world youth league.

i thought that played on thursdays so it wouldn't interfere.

apologies as i guess i forfeit this week, at least. but my youths are subpar this year so I guess I will not go far in the competition

Is it a knockout cup?

AP hasn't accepted my challenge...

Is it a knockout cup?

AP hasn't accepted my challenge...

Yea should be fine then. Means I have an opportunity to win this league :D

Users who are viewing this thread