FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Damn De Burgh is out. 200 would be a good score I reckon

I did a Iridium :p ffs against Iridium.... My rating was 5k more

----------

3 players run out... 2 of them were my top 2 batsmen.. Kris is in amazing form. He's scoring almost in every match. I think i gotta promote Christopher to the top of the order.

:lol Everyone seems to be doing an Iridium except me this season. Brilliant century from Khozo and a good 81 from Khan set us up.

AP looked to be on course for a massive score but van Zandt and Elloit pulled it back nicely. Very happy with that win :)

Yes!! O'Leary was just run out! They only senior batsman Hedger has left now is his keeper, so I should win this :D

Well what the fearsome tweak was he doing? If we want to win, you need to score a century! Not if we want to win, you should get run out :facepalm

----------

So Indian Warriors vs Tom Jones Enthusiasts is the only game we are waiting on since Iridium vs AP is already finished in Div 1 and Baggy Blues and winners or losers have played their match, Baggy Blues winning easily. The other 2 games in Div 2 were not arranged and I'm giving Highveld Leopards (Gunpot) one more week, and I hope jdeus does reply, as it seems a shame to miss him. If none turn up, then I'll get extremeslogger to play for the season and myself if I have to.

And everyone has passed the 2 U19 rule for this round so there is no penalty.

----------

Also added on the first post with the penalty of not playing 2 U19 players. You will be automatically disqualified from the match and lose a point as well.

It's not over yet :spy

End of over 30 (8 runs) - Hedger's Team(140-9). 84 runs required from 20 overs. RR 4.67 RRR 4.20
F. Bollinger 6 (2b) , R. Mol 19 (46b) , D. Cawse 10-2-29-3

Also added on the first post with the penalty of not playing 2 U19 players. You will be automatically disqualified from the match and lose a point as well.

I almost forgot about that rule. I'm guessing you've already checked but I had Powell and Pattipeilohy in.

Next time I think we should do 5 seniors and 6 youths

Yes, that's what I said....

But O'Leary would have carved you up. He was set for a century, but got himself run out.

And like I said it's not over yet. I managed to lose from pretty much the same position as you a couple of youth matches ago so you never know ;)

Yes your bowlers actually have some batting, compared to mine. I still don't understand how Cawse is reliable summary batting though.

Yea i know that's what you said, that's why I mentioned it :p

----------

O'Leary's not actually as good as Gilmour though :p

Well Bollinger should actually be above Phillips but I didn't think it would make a difference and I couldn't bother switching all the bowling stuff around just so Phillips would be batting at 11.

Should have batted Mol higher though. I would have normally opened with him and have Omara at 5 but I let Omara open, which didn't work.

----------

And Phillips finally bowled well this season, taking 4 wickets after having a horrible start to the season.

Users who are viewing this thread