FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
When is everything getting updated? Ie the tables and the new league and fixtures and stats :P

Never :p

Nah, I'll get around to it. I don't think I'm going to be bothered with stats though. Just don't have the time or motivation now.

Did anybody want to take over for the new season?

You were the one who wanted to run this and snatch from me. So please run this and you are Mr. "PC FTP Tournament Organizer".

Go ahead mate...

I might managed the comp. This is my idea if no one will leave except for me.

16 teams will spilt into 4 groups of 4 with the top 2 going straight through to the quarters while the other 8 will play in the shield

The fixtures for the knockout stage will be

Main Comp
Quarters
WGA v 2GD
WGB v 2GC
WGC v 2GB
WGD v 2GA

Main Comp Semis
WQF1 v WQF2
WQF3 v WQF4

Plate Comp Semis
LQF1 v LQF2
LQF3 v LQF4

7th to 8th
LPSF1 v LPSF2

Plate Winner
WPSF1 v WPSF2

3rd to 4th
LSF1 v LSF2

Final
WSF1 v WSF2

And will be the same for the Shield and the loser cup.

Come on Brendon. Don't let the haters get to you :P Organize the season ffs. Just make sure everyone reads the rule carefully before we get started so that there is no confusion like last time.

@Matt, I dont think we need a change in structure. The 3 div method is perfect.

Never :p

Nah, I'll get around to it. I don't think I'm going to be bothered with stats though. Just don't have the time or motivation now.

Did anybody want to take over for the new season?

Yea I might give it a go. But I doubt there will be stats 'cause I'm too lazy for that too.

Come on Brendon. Don't let the haters get to you :P Organize the season ffs. Just make sure everyone reads the rule carefully before we get started so that there is no confusion like last time.

@Matt, I dont think we need a change in structure. The 3 div method is perfect.

True on that front but I'm still not competiting in the FTP World League.

Why mate??? You got a pretty decent squad

Why don't you just buy some decent players. Don't want to be harsh but you could easily double your team strength by spending 100k on players and I would have to say you should have a lot by now without having to pay much at all on wages.

Why don't you just buy some decent players. Don't want to be harsh but you could easily double your team strength by spending 100k on players and I would have to say you should have a lot by now without having to pay much at all on wages.

I guess that suggestion was for Matt ;)
I dont have 100K to spend on anything :p

Users who are viewing this thread