FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Why can't everyone do stats of their teams and submit them to Hedger? This was it will be faster and easier. :thumbs

We have to wait until everyone's out of the PC anyway

Yeah, I'll give it over to you. There's no rush as we need to wait until everyone gets knocked out of the cup. Might get up the tables up this weekend :p

Hedger!!! Yankees and Saurashtra are tied at same points. So which one of us would be relegated this season? Have you calculated NRR :p
I guess simpler way would be to have a one of T20 or ODI match on random conditions.

Hedger!!! Yankees and Saurashtra are tied at same points. So which one of us would be relegated this season? Have you calculated NRR :p
I guess simpler way would be to have a one of T20 or ODI match on random conditions.

I'll work it out. NRR is easier.

Hey Iridium, sent you a invite for a pre season friendly on a crumbling track :p
Your spinners vs my spinners ;)

I don't know how he calculated that NRR but this isn't good for Div II teams :D.

I think I'd rather play your team than AP's :p

Remember I still managed to beat you once or twice when you had your strongest team :p

With the kind of luck i had this season, any team fro Div 2 could beat me. I've Iridiumed more than anyone else this season:facepalm

Hey Iridium, sent you a invite for a pre season friendly on a crumbling track :p
Your spinners vs my spinners ;)

You mean my spinner. I sold quite a few players including one of my rws bowlers who now plays for jdeus. Accepted btw.

I don't know how he calculated that NRR but this isn't good for Div II teams :D.

I'm pretty sure it's correct. You can check if you're unsure.

Users who are viewing this thread