PlanetCricket on XenForo - Post your questions and feedback here

Status
Not open for further replies.
it happens randomly mostly when im typing long messages i think...

Same here.

Also, when typing something big, copying something and pasting it in a specific paragraph will result in the pasted information to overwrite the entire paragraph.

haven't had the copy pasting issue, but the font size decrease has happened quite a bit.

@MattW please provide us "FlatAwsome" themes

With the text editor thing, it has been reported in the past with XenForo, but they haven't been able to reproduce it such to find the problem.

Selecting text and then clicking the T button on the right side of the editor will clear formatting back to the normal font size.

So are we getting Fantasy Cricket Back ?

Can I see if users are online on their posts?
No. That option will come in a future update to the forum software. Currently you'll need to look at the online users on the forum index. Users you follow are highlighted.
Yes,
Now we can see a green mark on the top left corner of the poster's avatar, If he's online.

Look_son,_a_legend.jpg

I want some Help !
I can't View the Pictures on this Forum.
It doesn't load. Like Some-one Preview something or PM me picture file i can't access it.
It only happens when the picture is Uploaded on this Forum.When i Click on it A new tab Opens And Gives Error to Sign In First, as i ready Sign in.
But I can See the Profile Pictures And Signature Also.
Kindly Help me!

A thread doesn't update itself when a new post is posted (at least for me). I mean that to view new posts of same thread we are in, we have to manually reload it. :noway

@MattW , there are a few things which could make this forums better.

*Removing the double post view in the Cricket Leagues Section
*A single post view like in the old days
*Strict moderation in the Cricket07 downloads forum. (Many times I find multiple thread without any reason)

A thread doesn't update itself when a new post is posted (at least for me). I mean that to view new posts of same thread we are in, we have to manually reload it. :noway

I'm sure that something comes up that says "more posts have been made in this thread, click here to see them!!" or something similar when posts have been made. I tried to force it to appear just now and it didn't come up but it might ignore your own posts, I dunno.

*Strict moderation in the Cricket07 downloads forum. (Many times I find multiple thread without any reason)

Report the threads then! I don't think any of the staff team intentionally read the C07 forum (we've all moved on to DBC and the quality of posting in there makes me less likely to look in...) so we are pretty reliant on people reporting threads and posts that break the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread