PlanetCricket on XenForo - Post your questions and feedback here

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 China Open

EDIT: And toilet roll :p

Anyone else getting video ads?

Last edited:
They only autoplay audio for me if I hover the mouse over them. Otherwise they are muted.
Is the issue that they are video ads or that they are playing audio?

The issue is that they seem to result in pages not loading as quickly as previous, plus the occasional crash. There's no audio played like you said.

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I come across shrink-ed versions of pages while browsing on a desktop. This usually happens when navigation from one page to another.

sg6a2e.png

The issue is that they seem to result in pages not loading as quickly as previous, plus the occasional crash. There's no audio played like you said.

That's an issue with how we're now serving them. Not sure what we can do to sort it but I've noticed lower load speeds as well. :(

@MattW, isn't there a way for forums to disallow Adblock? I seen few websites that redirects you to a a page saying "Disallow or disable Adblock" message.

@MattW, isn't there a way for forums to disallow Adblock? I seen few websites that redirects you to a a page saying "Disallow or disable Adblock" message.
Possibly - but it's not something I'd be wanting to spend a lot of time trying to work out.

I'd just ask as always, that people keep in mind that this site entirely depends on ads for paying our hosting and other bills that keep the site online.

@MattW
Can you make a special theme (planet cricket style) for World Cup 2015 on planetcricket ?
Yes its an awesome idea and its a very easy task as you have the primary theme.ready

I've been asking for a Biggs theme for years, the World Cup can get in line...

Unless someone else wants to design it all for me, I've got other priorities in what I'm working on at the moment for the site.

How do I check how many posts do I have in a given thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread