PlanetCricket Premier League 2 Awards

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Final awards announced :)

Tomorrow will be the Internationals turn. I will announce all in one go, mainly because their contracts ended yesterday, therefore they won't see the list!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
It will hurt you sending out cash prizes regardless of who to! Your virtual wallet has virtual cobwebs in. :D

Indeed it does, the Consortium's however do not! They spend money of oil and "things," every day. Some say that its Man City's owners. Who knows.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ok lazy from my behalf yesterday, but my PCPL2 duties have now been fulfilled with this!

Best Batsman (div 1)

Shaun Marsh (Toronto Tanks) - 873 runs with 10 50s and 1 100 from 14 innings.

Highly commended: Sachin Tendulkar (CC)

Best Bowler (div 1)

Sanath Jayasuriya (Manchester Divided) - 9 wickets from 12 innings with a strikerate of 29.

Highly commended: Sohail Tanvir (MD)

Outstanding Performer (div 1)

Graeme Smith (Dublin Destroyers) - 2 100s, 3 50s, an average of 204, a strikerate of 125 and all from just 6 innings.

Highly commended: Zaheer Khan (CC)

Best Batsmen (div 2)

Brendan McCullum (Vatican Victors) - 531 runs from 12 innings.

Best Bowler (div 2)

Mashrafe Mortaza (Vatican Victors) - 9 wickets in just 7 innings.

Outstanding Performer (div 2)

Yuvraj Singh (Vatican Victors) - The leading runscorer and wicket taker for division 2 with 537 runs and 10 wickets

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
LOL Vatican Internationals just dominating the scene there. :D Come on Simon, some cash prizes for the ints too please, helps us to invest more season, and gain from our initial investments a bit! :)

Users who are viewing this thread