PlanetCricket Premier League 3 - Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A Big Thank-You

I'm not going to pretend I followed this season, far too busy, in hindsight, maybe we shouldn't have gone here for a 3rd season, but I think its been quite a good one from the reactions I've seen. Zorax has successfully bribed his way to a second PCPL title with his team at Manchester Divided, and Chennai have possibly pulled out a season saving win against the fighting Blitzers. Dublin and Toronto didn't really live up to their high standards, especially after splashing the cash on the NATs.

Payments will be made shortly to the team captains, I'll post here who I'm sending them to so teams with more than one owner knows,

Manchester Divided - Zorax
Vatican - Kshitiz
Chennai - Pal
Blitzers - Funknath
Toronto - Ollie
Dublin - barmyarmy.

Again, thank you to everyone who helped me. A MASSIVE thank you to Zorax who has put on a fantastic season and helped me out beyond measure! He deserves a thousand pats on the back, although in one go, it could become painful...

I don't want to say this is the end of the PCPL, because, I don't like to say things are final. From me, its good-bye, and from the PCPL, its thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread