Story PlanetCricket - Test Nation - Test Debut for PC XI (tour of England)

Where Should the Aces tour next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both of you guys can play, Ill just kick out some of the people I dont know.

Remember that is the preliminary squad.

Fill out the forms

Posted via Mobile Device

Waiting for this... Mark's story has been always good...

This will be a long and slow story, so don't hold your breath. I have a lot of positive things going on right now, so this story will probably not be too high on my priority list.

Name in Game: Nitish Bhat
Main Role: Left Arm Fast Bowler
Ethnicity in game: Indian

Hopefully the sign ups are not over..

Yay, finally we have a keeper. Will update the 1st post in a bit, and will start creating the custom players tonight.

If anyone wants special skills (more strength, less timing etc) let me know how you want your custom player to be made.

Each players stats will start from scratch, so it will be nice to see how everyone progresses and who gets dropped/called up for certain tours.

Also open to any suggestions for fixtures, who should kick off the inaugural series? I was thinking against England at England would only be appropriate for a new entrant to the Test arena.

I''d like to be a real tail-ender: more a Jimmy Anderson than a Chris Martin though. But what I lack in batting I definitely have in my balls.....(childish I know!:p)

Don't know too much about IC10, but is there any way you can make my batting aggressive but basically rubbish? :p

Name in Game: Gajan
Main Role: RHB (open)
Ethnicity in game: Indian/Brown

Name in Game: Andrew Peters
Main Role: Batsmen - RHB
Ethnicity in game: White

Name in Game: User2010
Main Role: Right Arm Fast Medium
Ethnicity in game: Indian/Brown

So you're basically a Shahid Afridi? :p

I was going Graeme Swann with leg spin, but if you like :p

Imager36 added 8 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Also, can I have some fairly luscious blond hair? I don't want to stray too far from reality :D

Users who are viewing this thread