Matches Posted PlanetCricket's Journey to World Cup: India vs PlanetCricket

Our Middle-order collapsed again. Let's see if our bowlers can restrict them.

West Indies vs Planet Cricket

Planet Cricket in West Indies
Played at Sabina Park, Kingston
29 June 2014
Toss: West Indies won the toss and chose to bowl
Result: West Indies won by 7 wickets
MoM: CH Gayle

k5fvQHb.png

PlanetCricket's head coach Graham Gooch, said: "The pitch played not as we expected. It was a lot slower when we batted whereas it nipped around when they were on the door."

"I thought 240 would have been a par score, and if we had got to 260 or 280 then that would have put them under real pressure."

PC Batting ; Partnership ; WI Batting ; PC bowling

Run Rate Worm Chart ; Over by Over ; Cumulative Innings

Maximus had a good match, but team did not... we thought around 250 will be a good target, but pitch get better and we lost by 7 wickets...

My player has started well. I am looking forward to see how we will end the tournament. I hope we do it on a high.

we thought around 250 will be a good target, but pitch get better and we lost by 7 wickets...

Yes, it was a pretty good batting wicket. Scoring 250 above would have given us a chance.

Confirmed pitch and weather conditions reported by the captain at the toss.

Pitch Condition: 7-8: Even bounce, good for batting

Pitch change prediction: Traditional gradual deterioration

Turn for Spinners: 4-6: Moderate turn, chech pitch wear report

Swing for Medium, Medium Fast and Fast Medium: Typical swing conditions are expected.

Predicted score on this wicket: 300

Weather: A very hot day. Humid. No assistance for bowlers.

Head To Head

ODI Matches

32 - Won - 10
1 - NR - 1
76.19 - WinPer - 23.81

The Toss, captains are ready and the toss is about to take place...

PlanetCricket have won the toss and their captain .... @AliB @Mr Nokkaya

Have you read the pitch conditions? And we are playing the same pitch as last game where we got beaten. :p

faith in our batsmen. even if they score 300, it would be difficult for our batsmen to chase.
its better to defend target. this decision should be approved by @AliB

faith in our batsmen. even if they score 300, it would be difficult for our batsmen to chase.
its better to defend target. this decision should be approved by @AliB
:thumbs.

It was 27 for one when Chris Gayle at mid on took a sharp catch to send back @themusketeer Aman Kumar for 14, with Rampual the successful bowler. @Samuels Dick Punani looked equally out of nick and survived 30 deliveries before spooning a catch to Samuels after being squared up by Narine.

The third-wicket alliance between @sathishsky S Kumar and @Aggz Agger offered some prospect of a revival adding 55 runs from 72 deliveries.

WCLhBNw.png

Users who are viewing this thread