Matches Posted PlanetCricket's Journey to World Cup: India vs PlanetCricket

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
268YEbt.png

Facing an asking rate of 8.1 an over from the off, PlanetCricket made a brisk start even after losing captain as Punaniand Randy Orton put on 105 inside 18 overs. Punani was bowled off Sami after bringing up run-a-ball half-century that contained five fours. But PlanetCricket failed to get any momentum in their innings, losing wickets at regular intervals.

hFOXQYN.png

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
vjmSnKm.png

Orton moved to a 55-ball half-century in the 28th over, which he celebrated by hitting B Kumar over wide long-on for boundary before getting bowled. Varun brought up his fifty, off 36 deliveries, taking PlanetCricket past the 200-mark with the second of three boundaries in four balls off Jadeja. Chifundo helped Rustagi add 32 for the fifth wicket but used up 42 deliveries before the latter being stumped off Rania

The batting powerplay proved to be particularly costly, with Sharma removing both Varun and Ali Bubere. PlanetCricket lost wickets in a vain effort to get close to India's huge total.

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
bowling led us down, batting was good.

hoping that i will get a chance the next the match

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As i said pretty awful performance from bowlers and didn't expected that much of poor bowling by my Co and the best spinner of our team till now.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My player tried his bit but he needs to learn to carry on. Right now he is giving fierce starts to the team but is unable to carry on much like Gilchrist back in the day but our team is not Australia of 2003-04.

Users who are viewing this thread