PlanetCricket's User's Girlfriends Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, think you know where im going with this, Jonah dont let us down ;) Heres my erm, pride and joh, ahem!

mattbuck-mypleb.jpg

damn dude you are like the real pimp here going after the hot chicks in uk' i wonder who is the reall pimp rangeela'ste or gas damn dude keep it up

I have more explicit ones, but they are for my eyes only Muahahahaha, although i will post a clevage and facial shot if Jonah's Mrs gets her boots out, and thats a promise :)

come on gas come on gas come on gas

vibs89 said:
But in the forums rules it said that its not allowed in this site jus want to make sure

I'm sure the gas is joking... He's not going to post explicit pictures of his own girlfriend!

barmyarmy said:
I'm sure the gas is joking... He's not going to post explicit pictures of his own girlfriend!

this is gas you never know what he is going to do. :cool:

Well, I can't believe I'm going to do this; if she ever finds out she'll have my nuts on toast, but just for you Gas...

2883778276.jpg

Come on then mate, a promise is a promise... ;)

Lol, i meant she had to be wearing them at the time, when i get home from work ill post the picture i was on about anyway as its not that bad :)

damn dude' are those boob's are she has attached soccer ball in her chest' pimp gas is the real pimp any one else to challange gas in here' i dont think so' congrats gas you won the pimp award'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread