How's England?

Ste said:
For Cricket I also think that Loughborough would be quite a good uni to go to.

Ste
Yeh i think so aswell loads of people from my cricket club go to loughborough uni.

Well I live in Southend-On-Sea and its a total ****hole, the houses/flats are expensive and its crumbling down due to the corrupt torries in the area

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................i just got back from the worst cricket match i have ever played!!!!!!!!!

I opened, and i showed lots of displeasure to the captain for opening with me. Im a number 4 batsman!!!

i got out so cheaply. Bowler bowls a ball, I let it go, and i start walking out of my crease to talk to my partner...wicket keeper removes the bails, and thats the end of my innings :rolleyes: I don't know what the hell was going through my bloody mind! I scored just 5 runs. My lowest total ever...

In the field it was even worse...Im a reliable/good fielder...I dropped two catches (both at square leg) and in the 4 overs i bowled, i bowled 9 wides, 4 no-balls. And my 4 overs went for 33 runs.

just a really really bad day for me...

zreh said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................i just got back from the worst cricket match i have ever played!!!!!!!!!

I opened, and i showed lots of displeasure to the captain for opening with me. Im a number 4 batsman!!!

i got out so cheaply. Bowler bowls a ball, I let it go, and i start walking out of my crease to talk to my partner...wicket keeper removes the bails, and thats the end of my innings :rolleyes: I don't know what the hell was going through my bloody mind! I scored just 5 runs. My lowest total ever...

In the field it was even worse...Im a reliable/good fielder...I dropped two catches (both at square leg) and in the 4 overs i bowled, i bowled 9 wides, 4 no-balls. And my 4 overs went for 33 runs.

just a really really bad day for me...
ouch:(
:cheers :help

Users who are viewing this thread