Play.com and BLC.............

I ordered Cricket 2005 from play.com, was charged for it and then told that the game was out of stock. I contacted them and was told that they couldn't give me date on when it would be back in.

To be fair, they refunded my card and I have bought from them without hassles in the past.... Just beware of the perils of pre-orders!

Touch wood everything should be OK. I've ordered quite a lot of things online and had no real bad luck (amazon.....play.com.......so on so on) and SURELY as I've ordered 2 weeks in advance surely they won't be any problems.

would they post to Australia? because after playing the demos i am definatly getting BLIC over Cricket 2005, but i dont want to wait until the end of September for the Australian release

Try http://www.gameplay.com/ to buy games. They are cheap and quick. I ordered Cricket 2005 for ?26.99 from it a few Mondays ago and it arrived on the Thursday!

I recommend it to all of you.

I have pre-orderd my copy of BLIC from play. ?17.99 for a dvd game is good going.
I still have serious doubts about BLIC arcade play, and lack of front foot and backfoot shots etc, and the daft bowling speeds, but i am taking a risk due to the good customer service offerd by codemasters, and the fact the demo wasnt the final code for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread