Play.com In Stock!

TheRocksta

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I noticed they had the PS2 version in their top sellers over the weekend, but out of stock. Now it's back in stock, and so is the Xbox version and PC version. So, if you ordered at the latest last week from there, you could recieve it on Wednesday. I've ordered my xbox copy from www.gameplay.com though, as they have always shipped early in the past.

I apologise if this has been posted before.

Erm, I'm trying to say that if you have ordered from there you could get it a day early.

Jeez, what the ****s up with you?

It's his first post mate, calm down, he doesn't know the ins and outs and the dry sarcasm of certain people here. Welcome mate, thanks for the info, I didn't even know it was out of stock, but has reminded me about Play.com sometimes posting early, as happened with Game, I got LOTR Two Towers DVD 3 days before it was out.

Thanks Ronan. Much appreciated.

I can be as sarcastic as the next guy, but I don't appreciate making my first post, and the first reply I get is "what are you trying to say?" like my post wasn't clear enough for someone to understand. I will remember in future.

A monkey could understand the first post. I haven't ordered BLIC :crying

And you have almost 2000 posts of sarcastic, dry, not funny comments, harsh to members, and picking on the newer memebers? Dude, I'll be avoiding you, you need to stop being so depressed and short fused.

Lots of people are like that on here, try understanding RoboRocks, he's on another planet.

Ok whatever flicks your switch. Welcome The Rocksta, hope you enjoy your stay :)

indiancricketer said:
what is this...ROCKSTA..IF you have a problem with me then live with it ....END OF DISCUSSION....I m not HERE for a FIGHT....KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF

This is a forum. I was expressing my views, and if I'd known you were only twelve then I wouldn't have even bothered replying to you. Good day.

I'm assuming nobody on here as played the full version as of yet? I've browsed the net, and I've only seen one, very short review. It was extremely positive, but I'm not sure of its authenticity.

I'm really looking forward to playing it. I've not played the demo, but the videos that have been posted make it look a bit special.

im not 12...im turnin 15 in 6 days...and im just expressing my views....you can say whatever you want no one here is sayin not to ...but if its bad keep it to your self... Tell me what was the need of you swearing? thats what got me mad.... i rather not have a fight with a newbie here on planetcricket

Users who are viewing this thread