Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

stylo9000

School Cricketer
Platform: PC-Steam
Game Version: v0.1.2448
Game Mode: Career > Training - Nets
Teams used: Middlesex / Tamil Nadu (both downloaded via wasteyouryouth academy)
Issue: Training kits and net bowler do not reflect current location / team
Bug description
(detail): My career mode player has been dropped from Tamil Nadu team in all formats for poor form. He is currently in London playing for Middlesex. However the Nets Training shows all players in Tamil Nadu kit and the net bowler is also a Tamil Nadu bowler (P Saravana Kumar). Desired Behavior: Net bowler, kit and ground should all be related to Middlesex, as long as player is in UK playing for Middlesex. In general, nets and training kit, players etc should be date-specific reflecting where and for which team the player is actively playing or training at that moment.

Image:

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox Series X
Game Version: v 0.1.2439
Game Mode
: Career & online challenges/comps.
Match Type: FC, T20, 100
Teams used: Literally, any.
Ground: all
Over Count: random.

Issue: Bug where the bowler release timing fails to register with certain bowlers is STILL present in different formats and/or online challenges/comps. However, as has often been pointed out in the past by multiple users, not every bowler is affected for every delivery, it's not just fast bowlers that are affected by it either, & it's frequently experienced with spinners.

Bug description: Despite repeated complaints that this bug is still very much present, & frequent counter claims that it isn't....

... I've just attempted this weeks online bowling challenges as yet another example & was once again randomly plagued by this known release timing bug. Initially I played the harder of this weeks two bowling challenges (both based on bowling dot balls) & as always with this bug, I was repeatedly slapped with XXXX/WEAK release timings (foot placement timings usually now register much better than when previously experienced & it's the release itself that remains badly affected). Despite being absolutely certain that I was timing my release perfectly using the bowling HUD, as always. At one stage it happened for every delivery in an entire over/set regardless of how well or where I actually timed the release & even if deliberately timing releases very early instead (in the OK or good zones). The release timing slider would still continue right up to the top of the release window HUD regardless of my timed inputs & continually register a very late WEAK release.

Other times, it was simply back to being more random & sporadic again. (Sometimes it literally feels as if the game is actively scripting this behaviour regardless of what the user actually does themselves, especially when it suddenly & magically happens for an entire over regardless (& the AI batters in turn take full advantage), to then suddenly clear itself of the problem again entirely for the next subsequent over.)

I then shifted to the easier of the two bowling challenges (actually set to easy this week) where it's actually impossible to miss this timing bug happening with such a MASSIVE release window allowed, & it was there too, plain as day.

(I'm using the standard controls in game (now labelled arcade) with an official Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, so it's not like I'm using any strange or odd set ups/hardware etc. Obviously, the above online challenges are entirely at the defaults as set by BA directly & accordingly local sliders cannot be adjusted as well. I also checked & double checked my entire system for input lag, everything checked out 100% fine there too & batting, for example, remains unaffected anyway, it's just this bowling release issue that continues to crop up over & over again.)

kedarmax

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox Series S
Game Version: v0.1.2528
Game Mode:Careee
Match Type: N/A
Teams Used:N/A
Ground:N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: Career stats not improving in training/gym
Bug Description: No matter what training i do to what success, the stats never improve. Even if I get a gold medal on the rowing, strength doesn't get boosted by the number mentioned. Same for defence or any other stat. Am i supposed to play the entire career with a guy with a 7 strength rating?

Attachments

• IMG_20220529_180104.jpg
    IMG_20220529_180104.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v 0.1.2259
Game Mode
: Career.
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: PAK vs ENG
Ground: Lahore Cricket Club
Over Count: ALL

Issue: Spin (right arm LS) completely broken. Every delivery just goes straight regardless.

Bug description: Spin not working at all & all deliveries are just going straight on with no drift or turn. (I finally advance a career as far as the international level with the over abundance of issues this title has & it's plain broken, yet again.). Manually editing the physics to increase turn & drift also has no effect at all, it's just busted, period.

20220704_162929.jpg

How are such basics still so terribly broken (especially at the international level) after 7+ MONTHS?????

The South African Brit

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PC
Game Version: v0.1.2600
Game Mode: All (first noted in career)
Match Type: All
Teams used: Default Club generated Rochdale
Ground: All default stadiums (haven't tested downloaded)
Over Count: All
Issue: Batsman in first person camera is transparent regardless of setting on or off in settings.
Bug description (detail): Batsman is always transparent when batting in pro mode, although in other cameras the transparency does change in third person cameras.

kayvee123

School Cricketer
Game Version: Latest from XBox Game Pass
Issue: Aftertouch left/right always wide
Bug description (detail): When bowling and using aftertouch to place the ball left or right it always ends up being a wide. It's like the game thinks I'm holding the left stick at 100% left or right. Have checked DS4Windows and a few other utilities and the stick is reporting linear travel. Using a PS5 controller with DS4Windows. Everything looks fine on there. I'm on Standard (Cricket 19) controls.
I saw a YouTube video of someone explaining AfterTouch and it worked perfect there.

Last edited:

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v 0.1.3062
Game Mode
: Ashes Series
Match Type: Test
Teams used: AUS vs ENG
Ground: The Gabba
Over Count: Any

Issue: If bowling a no ball two extra deliveries are incorrectly added to the over instead of just the one to re-bowl the no ball, if two no balls are bowled four deliveries are added, and so on.

Bug description: When a no ball is bowled the game is incorrectly adding extra deliveries to an over in addition to the extra that would ordinarily be bowled after a no ball anyway.

Last edited:

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: v0.1.3207
Game Mode: Competition(BBL)
Match Type: Big Bash T20
Teams used: Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Thunder
Ground: Sydney Thunder home ground
Over Count: last ball of the first over
Issue (one line description): Wrong decision by the umpires, both infield and the third.
Bug description (detail): I added manually my created Taskin Ahmed to Perth Scorchers and played BBL as star player with him. When he bowled the last ball of the first over against Sydney Thunder, a top edge happened and the ball bounced to the ground before the fielder received it. Strangely, the fielder appealed for an out and the umpire agreed. Then the AI batter took the review but the third umpire also agreed despite the replay clearly showed the ball bounced from the ground( I attached a gif).

Attachments

• C22bug.gif
    C22bug.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 2

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Platform pc
Game just crashes back to the desktop whenever i try to play something be it a previous save,new game or training.Uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.Have verified intergrity of files .Have a lot of hours on this.Nothing has changed on my pc all drivers updated.At a loss what to do.-fixed -didn't have enough space on my c drive even though game is installed on a different drive

Last edited:

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi All, I am facing below error on steam, any help please, thanks!

1673893600188.png

Users who are viewing this thread