Bug Reporting Thread

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: Ps4 Pro
Version: Latest (1.10)
Mode: Career Mode- Batsman
Issue: AI simulated scores while chasing are unrealistic
Bug Description:
During Batting career mode, when the AI innings while batting second is simulated, the results are unrealistic. Every innings the AI scores at a runrate of 10 and chases down huge scores in 25 to 30 overs in limited overs matches. This happens with very low rates teams as well. This does not happen if AI is batting first.[DOUBLEPOST=1534344390][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: Ps4 Pro
Version: 1.10
Mode: Career Mode
Issue: Cannot set custom fields or change bowling sides.
Bug Description: During certain overs, custom field cannot be set nor bowling side can be changed. This only happens on the first ball of the certain overs.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Platform: ps4/ps4 pro
Version:1.10
Mode:online
Ground:Any
Issue:While changing footwork with classic controls frontfoot to back foot there is a disconnection in the online game.
Bug description:often happens disconnection while changing footwork front to back foot with classic control this issue was present in version 1.09 also.

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: Ps4
Mode: Online PLAY AS A FREAKING USUAL
Issue: CIRCLE JERK RUNNING
Bug Description:

when playing a shot and start the run process the batter will run at a 90 degree angle to start the run, then run across the pitch to the other side and not even the side of the pitch but aiming for the other pitch
GLITCHY KEEPER IN BATTING CLOSE
BOWLER AROUND THE WICKET DECIDES TO RUN ON SECOND PITCH TO BOWL
LIST GOES ON

gideon_swrd

Club Captain
Platform: PS4
Version 1.10
Mode: T20
Ground: Any
Difficulty: Any (including Legend)
Issue: AI batting first starts defending after 17 overs!

Bug Description:

This bug crept in about 2 patches back, when the AI slogging was toned down in general.

Basically, if you are playing a T20 and the AI is batting first, even on Legend difficulty, the AI basically starts defending every ball after 17 overs. It literally played out a maiden in the 18th and 20th over when it had lost 2 wickets for 150 runs!

I would classify this as a bug since it doesn't seem like any major AI overhaul is needed (the AI on the whole is quite decent IMO) Something really went wrong in the last two patches on this particular aspect.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Platform:ps4 pro/ps4
Version:1.10
Mode :online
Ground:any
Difficulty:any
Issue:Batting camera batting close to spin bowling when keeper send back bowl is not visible for a sec or two visibility issue .
Please test it.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Mode: Online Co-Op
Issue: Game crashes at the start of 2nd innings.
Bug Description:
Myself and a friend have just tried to play 2 online co-op games vs the AI. The first was us as SA playing the AI as Sri Lanka in Galle. The second was us as New Zealand playing the AI as West Indies at Kensington Oval.

Both times we batted first. Both times after being bowled out, the game crashed on the very first ball of the AI’s innings. In both games, the crash happened at the exact second the ball left the bowlers hand. At which point, the game had to be reloaded from the dashboard.

Can’t find a way to stop it from happening, and due to the amount of play it takes to reach the stage at which it crashes, not something I/we want to replicate.

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: Pc steam Game Version: till the date
Game Mode:Any
Match Type:f5 t10 T20 and ODI
Teamsused:
Any
Bug Description:
joining online on steam invitation hangs game , same happens on resume, only way to join online is via custom online public session,plz fix hang issue on direct click joining of steam invitation or resume invitation of a disconnected session by friends

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Platform: Steam
Game Version:
Game Mode: Academy etc.
Match Type:
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): the fanhub data is corrupt - loss of academy data.
Bug description (detail): Had a crash, reloaded the game and when I did so I'm getting the error: 'the fanhub data is corrupt.' With the option to cancel sign in or create new data. If I create new data I basically lose everything (changes to teams, adjusted kits, faces etc). I have got the files backed up but the data is obviously corrupt. Is there anyway this can be salvaged?

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
platform; steam pc
game mode ; online
when others invite me in onlile game i can't able to join from i bought a game in steam onwards,why any solution?

Chrisr1707

School Cricketer
ACADEMY CONSTANTLY RESETS ITSELF.

Platform: XBOX ONE
Game Version:
Game Mode:Any
Match Type:
Teamsused:

Ground:
Bug Description: academy reset
Issue detail:

My academy resets itself all the time. I do certain things, im not sure exactly what but i know logos is one thing i cant go near and sharing is another because when i do my academy resets itself constantly. to do all the teams, bats, stadiums etc from scratch takes me about 2 hours. Every other week everything resets. i really enjoy this game but ive had enough now!

imperator

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
Game Version: Till the date
Game Mode: Star player Career/ Academy
Match Type:
Teams used:
Ground:
Bug Description: Career Team Lineups not matching the Downloaded lineups from Academy
Issue detail:

I have started my first star player career on PC as Pakistan. Playing as sarfaraz ahmed. I'm noticing an issue with my career team lineup. All the players names are not real but random ones. If I go in Academy or just play a casual match I see the real players names that I have downloaded. But always in career mode I'm unable to use the correct lineups. I have searched the forum and haven't really found a fix yet. Can any one of you guys please help me out with this issue ?
This bug is making the career unplayable for me.
Thanks

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Version: Latest
Mode: Tour mode
Issue: Decision review
Bug Description:

I was playing a test match Australia Vs India. I bowled a short ball that the A.I tried to cut. The ball came off the bottom edge and went to the keeper but was called not out. I reviewed the decision and the snicko and hot spot both recorded a hit but after the hot spot it showed the umpire saying not out again.

Last edited:

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Version: Latest (1.11)
Mode: Career
Match: ODI
Teams: Any
Ground: n/a
Overcount: n/a
Issue: World Championship (World Cup) not playable for career player.
Long description: I think this has been mentioned but I didn't see a post on it so...ODI World championship or the ODI world cup is not playable for now in career mode. A message comes that says the world championship has now ended, just like with other series, but we're not able to play it out. The world cup is an essential feature of cricket. Would be nice if this was resolved.

This is still an issue after the latest patch.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Game Version: Till the date
Game Mode: Star player Career/ Academy
Match Type:
Teams used:
Ground:
Bug Description: Career Team Lineups not matching the Downloaded lineups from Academy
Issue detail:

I have started my first star player career on PC as Pakistan. Playing as sarfaraz ahmed. I'm noticing an issue with my career team lineup. All the players names are not real but random ones. If I go in Academy or just play a casual match I see the real players names that I have downloaded. But always in career mode I'm unable to use the correct lineups. I have searched the forum and haven't really found a fix yet. Can any one of you guys please help me out with this issue ?
This bug is making the career unplayable for me.
Thanks
This is not a bug. This is part of the dynamic lineups feature. Players are picked on merit and performance in career mode.

D

Deleted member 185125

List of Bugs which persists after the latest patch 1.11. Hope @BigAntStudios @MattW can look into, if there are any patches planned.

Platform: Ps4 pro

-----------------------------------
Game Mode: Any
Match Type:
Any match which have review option available.
Teams used:
Any
Overs: Any
Bug Description: Same batsman comes on strike even after taking a single.
Bug Description:
Even though a single is scored (mostly as leg bye), the same batsman comes on strike for the next delivery in the same over. This happens only when the Animation kicks in where AI is deciding to take a review or not.

-------------------------------------------
Match Type:
Any
Teams used:
Any
Overs: Any
Bug Description: Wicket keeper takes super human catches

Issue detail: wicket keepers takes catches which are unrealistic. Keepers moves into second slip or leg slip position to take a catch even before the ball is hit. There are instances the keeper runs down towards the wicket when a short pitched delivery is bowled.
----------------------------------------------

Match Type: Any
Teams: Academic Teams
Bug Description: All academy downloaded uniform logos are pixelated while in game. The logs looks blurry.

----------------------------

Mode: Any
Match: Any
Teams: Academic Teams

Bug Description: Same batsman come on strike after 4 overthrow
Issue Detail:
whenever the overthrow goes for a four during a attempt to finish a single, the same batsman comes back on strike. 5 runs is rewarded (1+4) however the same batsman comes back on strike.

-------------------------------------------

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Teams used:
Academy
Bug Description: incorrect field restrictions during first innings of a super over
Issue detail:
During first innings of a super over the field restriction is set to 2 instead of 5.
----------------------------------------------

Match Type: T20 and ODI
Teams used:
Any
Bug Description: End of power play commentary happens one over early.
Issue detail:
Commentary announcing end of power play happens one over early in T20 and ODIs. Commentator announces that it's the end of the power play during the start of the 6th over in T20 and 10th over in ODIs instead of 7th and 11th respectively.

---------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread