Platform: PS4
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Teams used: New Zealand
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Caught behind given not out
Bug Description (detail): Nothing like having the batting team on the ropes at 2/44 within the powerplay and thinking you have them 3 down with a caught behind, only to be denied AGAIN. bowled a length ball, batsman drives, ball clips the bat and carries to the keeper at waist height. I appeal and the umpire gave it out, only for the batsman to continue batting and the batting team still be 2 down. Very disappointing to see this happen in 2 out of 2 games for me.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England v New Zealand
Over Count: N/A
Issue: Achievement unlocking incorrectly
Bug Description (detail): I unlocked the "Domination" achievement yesterday for sweeping the Ashes in Ashes mode. However, I'm playing career, not Ashes mode. Furthermore, my Ashes finished 3-2 Australia a while ago and this achievement has now unlocked after beating NZ 2-0 in the 2 match Test Series

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Game Version: 1.06
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used:
Any
Issue (one line description):sweeps are too overpowered

Sweep shots are WAYYY too overpowered. The shot gets time in all lengths, and also huge pace variations such as 125-92 kph or 145-115 kph. It gets connected on same timing. So if someone times it in between those 2 speeds mentioned, it will travel all tje way for six or a 4. Kindl fix this, people are not playing normal shots and instead sweeping as the timing is TOO easy to hit a six or a 4, u basically dont misstime it unless you’re very lucky to get lbw(rare) Yorker, good length and full length get smashed for six where u get a no ball for bowling the bouncer length, so you’re pretty much forced to bowl full. Kindly check it as its destroying the fun(specially the online) and please patch it on 26th april. Would be great if it can be done.

Nikhil Ajmera

School Cricketer
Game Version: 1.06
Teams used:
Any
Issue (one line description): Issue with Lineups

I set the lineups of all my teams in team manager under proper head like odi test t20
But when i play any competetion mode the lineups get messed up again and are not how i set them up in team manager

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Platform: XBOX
Match Type: Online
Teams used:
Any
Issue (one line description): Batsman Running controls are not working individually when playing "vs AI" mode.

When me and my friend playing online coop (vs AI) , the running controls are not working independently for each player. I mean if one coop player calls for run other player is also running. The other player should not run unless if other coop player also trigger run.
This is working fine in offline coop but not in online coop.

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Career/Any
Teams used: Pakistan Domestic Teams

Issue (one line description): Logos are blurry upon closeup

So, I downloaded Pakistan Domestic Teams and PSL Teams, and in Career Mode, when there's a closeup of a player, the logos are blurry/pixilated. And, when its the end of the match, then it shows (Team X won by XXXX), the logo is crushed in, and only when you're picking the uniforms before the match are the logos clear, as well as when its showing who vs who. Not sure if this is the same case with Tour Mode or such, but, is there a way to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread