Player Discussion

Had to start again in 06 as I lost all my saves.
Got two prospects from first pick and both have dominated early.
Hopefully they can be future stars, having not yet proved they can sustain this form all season.

Stubbsburtontoscene.jpg

crawfordburstontoscene.jpg

Mean leg-spinner. I've been playing as Glamorgan for three seasons and I haven't been able to pick up a decent bowler. I've only got Harris and Siddle but he's always away.

Btw when did the one international per county rule come in?

with the Tony Crawford guy, does he bowl half the innings and then keep the others. He's taken 24 catches in 9 matches.

with the Tony Crawford guy, does he bowl half the innings and then keep the others. He's taken 24 catches in 9 matches.
Obv. has good hands. or lots of caught and bowled.
Usually bowls in pair with G.Lamb so that may explain it.

Mean leg-spinner. I've been playing as Glamorgan for three seasons and I haven't been able to pick up a decent bowler. I've only got Harris and Siddle but he's always away.

Btw when did the one international per county rule come in?
Last year iirc.

End of season 1.
Both lost a little form but stayed strong. Crawford ended up with equal wickets to his partner G.Lamb at the end of the season but had a worse average by less then a run. Was still listed as most wickets for the season though.
Stubbs is forming the backbone of my batting. Promoted to number 3 for season 2 with the departure of Kallis.
Stubbsendofseason1.jpg

crawfordendofseason1.jpg

Good season for both young guys. Are you managing England as well because if you aren't, I'm wondering why the first guy got selected for England so early.

Good season for both young guys. Are you managing England as well because if you aren't, I'm wondering why the first guy got selected for England so early.
Nah I never manage England, More focused on my own team. They selected him with like 2 games left in the season. Killed his average tbh.

He's got 2 years left at 26,500. Though he is worth 61,500, when I check my whole team's salary.

Users who are viewing this thread