Player Discussion

signed Simon Jones for my county and it seems to be a good choice taking a lot of wickets and has never failed to take a wicket in an innings. I'll post his form/yearly stats after this OD game.

Picked up a lot of wickets in 3 OD and 3 FC matches.

Simon_Jones_Form.jpg

Simon_Jones_Bowling.jpg

Bowling form is not right in the version I've got but I don't want to download the new one cause I will lose all my saves.

Looking for a medium pacer all rounder and found this young gun, great debut. He got Flintoff out bowled in his first over and then came out to bat and hit flintoff for a four off of his first ball.

17emfb.png

Speaking of unrealistic forms... here`s Peter Siddle so far in the T20 World Cup:

PeteSiddle.jpg

He`s been bowling great for T20 matches and look at that form.

Simon Jones got his first fiver for the season but it was in an OD game. He still hasn't got a fiver so far in FC. He got his fifth wicket when Tremlett tried to cut a ball on middle stump and completely missed it.

Siddle is growing to be a great bowler for me atm. He`s been regularly getting wickets, best bowler in my side atm.

Why is Hauritz so bad in my game? In the tour match v Sussex, he got smashed 76 off 10 overs without a wicket. Need some help here, anyone know of a good spinner?

Hauritz is crap, only good for ODIs in my tryings...

Always bowl him with 0 aggresion bars in ODIs or else he'll get carted.

Nah, Australia have no other good spinners worth trying. Only hope is regens.

So, go with an all-pace attack?
Thats what I've done for the past 4 years (I'm in 2012).

I have never had a spinner, just go with Siddle, Johnson, Clark, Watson and a regen all rounder I've got (I've tried Lee but hes crap).

People say White is good, but I can't bring myself to him playing him. :laugh

I just don't play with Australia. Hardly anyone is rated just right. I prefer playing county or for Bangladesh.

I'm sick of County cricket - I haven't even tried that in ICC09 yet.

We need Aussie state leagues to get me into playing domestically on ICC.

Users who are viewing this thread