Player Discussion

Yeah, i`ll go with an all-pace attack, i really need good regens, Australia is lacking in spinners. The only spinner they`ve got is a prick in White. Screw County, like Hooper said, we need Aussie Domestic, Cricket Coach does it, and ICC`s way better than CC. Dont see why not, ICC already has all the players licensed anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm just trying to train up 2 international players well one already is (Joshua Cobb) and the other is Keith Cardew who could be on the verge of international selection with an average of 50 in FC and 35 in OD and has a salary of 43K at the age of 21 so he definately is one of the good batsman.

Yeah, i`ll go with an all-pace attack, i really need good regens, Australia is lacking in spinners. The only spinner they`ve got is a prick in White. Screw County, like Hooper said, we need Aussie Domestic, Cricket Coach does it, and ICC`s way better than CC. Dont see why not, ICC already has all the players licensed anywhere.

Yeah, all-pace is worth it tbh, no point playing a crap spinner.

Yeah, Aussie Domestic would be so easy to implement as the players are already in the game...

I need help people, Brett Lee got injured against the MCC, and i need a fast bowler to replace him, not bringing in Hauritz. Thoughts? Watson maybe?

Lee is good for one year, then turns absolutely hopeless after that...

Try Burt Cockley or Hilfenhaus.

Watson is good because he can bat aswell. So try him.

Yeah, I`ve gone with Watson, and i`ve already got Hilfy. Is Cockley any good?

And @Hedger- He`s gets wickets for a couple of seasons, then like Hooper said, he goes crap.

Cockley turns very good (according to blake), averages in the low 20's with the ball - very good.

Watson is good at number 6 and in overcast conditions, gets five fers if the clouds are out. :rtfl

How bout this, Hooper? :D

Watto.jpg

Max North is doing well for me, well at least I want to think he is, and I would love a Aussie Domestic league

fearsome tweak me how good is Peter Siddle in this game. I signed him up for my county and he's already taken 28 wickets in three county games. It's a shame he'll be missing for half the season :(

Users who are viewing this thread