Player Discussion

Hmm, I may make a save with England and see what I can do with them?

Well England are stupid and called him up to make his Test debut at 19 having only played 13 FC matches and 12 OD matches. He made 11 and 6 in his only test but scored 61* on both T20 and T20 Int. debut since he had not played a T20 before that. All my good players are playing internationally with the exception of Nasir Jamshed who just returned from int. duty. Samit Patel, Chris Lingham, Stuart Broad, Graeme Swann and Ryan Sidebottom are all on international duty. Now his averages are dropped after averaging 8.5 after 1 test and 9.5 after 3 ODI's.

Last edited:
In my Bangladesh save in the tour against Sri Lanka, its Shuvo on Mendis.

Test Series: (2 matches)
Shuvo - 13 wickets @ 16.6
Mendis - 13 wickets @ 17

ODI Series: (3 matches)
Shuvo - 11 wickets @ 10.5
Mendis - 8 wickets @ 13.75

Luke Butterworth...

=God. If your playing as Australia, use him! He is a bowling god, his right arm mediums are incredible.

Tell me about it, only now he's come through with the bat too. Averages about 32 with the bat and 26 with the ball after 20 odd tests. (this is after three poundings from South Africa on flat tracks too)

Gun.

If this guy had debuted in real life the same way he had here perhaps he would be more than just a Hampshire second XI player.

30w4b5k.png

I've got a number of really great players in my NZ save.

Holroyd is the best opening batsman I've ever had as NZ and is good at ODIs too :)

In the middle order, Kane Williamson is near retirement but has been the rock in the middle, and I think he has the NZ record for most Test and ODI runs now.

Ably assisting him is a fine allrounder Michael Darcy. I think his record tells more than what I can say.

Then down in the bowling ranks, I have one miserly medium pacer, Nick Myerscough who is great at slowing the runs, but also takes wickets :)

And then I have my spin duo. They haven't had much game time due to Vettori's dominance of spin bowling in NZ cricket, but recently with his retirement they have shown their worth.

I was looking at the English team for the series against India and there was a guy called Michael Owen who was 22 years old. This is 2021.

Some of the stars I've got in my side are:

Great Batsman, #3 in the English and county side.

ChrisLingham.jpg

My keeper. Scores some runs down the order in FC.

JamesKelly.jpg

Chris Woakes. Has such a high rating due to having a good FC record at the start. Veteran bowler in the side.

ChrisWoakes.jpg

And of course the only bowler to take 1000+ wickets in FC, Stuart Broad.

StuartBroad.jpg

Chewie, Wow. That's gun, my NZ team is fairly crap tbh, Ill post my main lineups later, Williamson has been pretty average for me too.

What year are you in?

Chewie, amazing team. Great Vettori replacements you have there. Decent bowlers and a handy lower order bat. Oh and it's a shame Broad neevr became quite the batsman for you Brendon.

LUKE POMMERSBACH!

Just scored a triple hundred in the 2nd test of the 2013 Ashes! Absolute gun! Should of picked him earlier... What was I thinking?

Might start a new Australian save after this series back from 2009. I'll be unstoppable. If your Australia and need a good line up choose this:

Hughes
Katich/Regen
Ponting
Clarke
Pommersbach
Watson
White
Haddin
Johnson
Butterworth
Siddle

Users who are viewing this thread