Player Discussion

He is the master of the early wicket...

Always use him early in the day or at the start of a new session and he'll get you a wicket.

I put my word on it. :p

I had to drop him from Tests a couple years ago, but hes back now and firing. Scored 2 hundreds and 5 fifties from 7 tests this calender year...

Speaking of Marcus North..he`s a gun in my save. Just missed out on his 2nd test ton just now, getting bowled by Flintoff when he was on 99. :facepalm

I`m starting to believe you Hoops, 2 5-fers in a row!

Watto1.jpg

Imran Arif just got a callup by England for the 5 match ODI series against India. He has been my second best bowler this season taking 15 wickets @ 20.27 in 4 FC matches and 15 wickets @ 19.47 in 9 OD matches this season. He has had a good career. In 39 FC matches, he has taken 153 wickets @ 27.31. In 42 OD matches, he has taking 71 wickets @ 22.61 and has taken 15 wickets @ 23.80 in 15 T20 matches.

Signed Ajantha Mendis for 90K for the 2012 season. He missed the first month because of Sri Lanka's tour but second game back for me he took 9-47. Him and Panesar destroy batting lineups pretty quickly. Mean T20 bowler too.

How shite is your team. The team must be pretty bad if you have to play Panesar.

23 wickets at 21 isn't too bad. Mendis does all the work though, Panesar just picks up the tail usually.

Users who are viewing this thread