Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

chirundu said:
Im a little confused, the editor works great for me - but as an example I am trying to edit Zimbabwe and Heath Streak is already there in your editor, but I cannot find him in the game?

Any ideas?

thanks
Use the lineup editor - look in the Downloads forum - Colin did it.

Hi,

When I try to run this I get an error about a file called comdlg32.ocx. Should it be in the zip file or something ?? Or it may just be a Vista thing. Anyway, any ideas if you could post something.

Cheers.

Shepp said:
Hi,

When I try to run this I get an error about a file called comdlg32.ocx. Should it be in the zip file or something ?? Or it may just be a Vista thing. Anyway, any ideas if you could post something.

Cheers.
You need the VB6 runtimes. Have a google for it, and if you can download it, try putting it in the same folder as the Player Editor. Otherwise, have a search for VB6 runtimes and download them.

This was not developed with Vista in mind unfortunately.

Foofighter said:
I get Runtime error 53

Any ideas?
Sounds like you haven't extracted the zip archive, but instead tried to run it from inside the zip file. Extract, try again, and let me know if it works.

Thanks for the quick reply

I have read only unchecked and the file extracted onto my desk top.

I also get Runtime error 5 with the Face and names exe file as well.

Am I missing something?

Have you got the Bats.txt file, and the faces folder in the same directory as your Player Editor program?

Are you being asked to choose a .bag file to edit when the program starts up? If you are, make sure you open a file and don't press cancel.

I reckon you've downloaded the wrong file. I think you've downloaded the .exe fix rather than the whole thing.

I ask again: do you have a Bats.txt file and a folder called "faces" in the same folder as the Player Editor? If not, go to the first post in this thread and download the editor, not just the fix.

sorry, I will look as soon as I get home.

Can't remember now.
do you have a link for the full file please?

Thanks for your help!!!

Read my last post. It says it in there. In future, can you please try to read everything in my posts, rather than random little bits.

I did say "Have you got the Bats.txt file, and the faces folder in the same directory as your Player Editor program?" which you didn't answer and I had to ask again.

Then I said "If not, go to the first post in this thread and download the editor" and you ask for a link to the full file.

I'm trying to help but you're making it pretty hard.

Users who are viewing this thread