Player Editor

cc2003btw

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So, is anyone planning, or has anyone made, a player editor for this version of the game yet. Just a quick question. I'm pretty sure there was one for the last edition.

I don't think it is possible, anyway swaping players from not only county but international teams is cheating and wrong in my opinon, play the game!

There was one for the last edition (ICC 2000-2002), but note that it took 4 and a half years for a workable editor to be released, and we still don't have a fully working one more than 5 years down the line.

andrew_nixon said:
There was one for the last edition (ICC 2000-2002), but note that it took 4 and a half years for a workable editor to be released, and we still don't have a fully working one more than 5 years down the line.

i think this game will be much along the same lines as the other ones in terms of data. so maybe it wouldnt be as long to be able to make another

will just have to hope and see!

dannybecks said:
i think this game will be much along the same lines as the other ones in terms of data. so maybe it wouldnt be as long to be able to make another

will just have to hope and see!
The encryption is completely different.

andrew_nixon said:
The encryption is completely different.

aaah. there goes my theory then!

i thought it would be similar. the games dont seem much different!

Because the stats in this game are really bad at stages.

Plus, it is good to keep the game current. It is up to people whether they want to cheat or not, it is their problem.

I'm sure that whenever online play is introduced in the patch, it would prevent any cheating.

Also, don't forget, the encryption for the ICC2000-2002 games was released in 2004, only after the on-line servers were closed.

andrew_nixon said:
I'm sure that whenever online play is introduced in the patch, it would prevent any cheating.

Also, don't forget, the encryption for the ICC2000-2002 games was released in 2004, only after the on-line servers were closed.
Thank god, I want a fair game

(This is my 450th post :) )

Although remember files in C2004 and BLIC have been encrypted but can now be edited so no one knows what might be possible.

Ste

Ste said:
Although remember files in C2004 and BLIC have been encrypted but can now be edited so no one knows what might be possible.

Ste
From what I remember, the data files for those games are just encoded.

For the ICC games the data is encoded, then encrypted.

Encoded data is relatively easy to crack, as you can change values and then see what effect this has in the game.

If it's been encrypted, then you can't do this.

Users who are viewing this thread