Player Editor

Wheeler16

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hiya All,

I just want to say well done to all the patchers for the great work they've done on cricket 2005.

I was wondering and hoping that a player editor could be created so you can change names, nationality, bats, looks and stats.

Does anybody know if a player editor is possible or being made.

Well done to everybody for all their work once again.

Wheeler16

Check out the editing player profiles thread. We can do a lot of this through hex editing but there is no editor yet. I believe Sid does requests in his download thread.

Wheeler16 said:
Hiya All,

I just want to say well done to all the patchers for the great work they've done on cricket 2005.

I was wondering and hoping that a player editor could be created so you can change names, nationality, bats, looks and stats.

Does anybody know if a player editor is possible or being made.

Well done to everybody for all their work once again.

Wheeler16

Although we have managed to find the bytes controlling most of the player attributes,I personally however do not possess enough knowledge yet to make a player editor.But I am hopeful that it will be made soon.

we have cracked the bytes of the player editor. we now only need someone with a good knowledge of VB and the interest in making the player editor

rash3228 said:
wats a mch editor

It can edit squads,scores etc of a match,so it could be used to make classic matches etc or even to edit lineups.

Hopefully it will be releasing soon.

i havent heard anything, but i think we're still hanging out for someone with decent VB knowledge to finish off some great work by sid and many others.

how do u change the player stats using hex editor

Users who are viewing this thread