Player Editor

zulaid2005 said:
Ajit, the roster.pak you've attached is that ready for editing?
because all i see is 60 versions of the same name (ie A.Player) if I were to edit one of those - will all 60 A.Players be identical and if I were to add one of these A.Players to a team will my game crash?
Yea you can edit his roster with the player editor, if you were to change a player, the data will change only for that edited player.

You can use this one

The roster.pak file I earlier posted is nothing but the original roster.pak with 637 nonsense players.

I don't think you should be using it as your roster.pak, you should use a different roster.pak which you should download from the main site.

btw, I am posting a different roster.pak that I just made and this one could be used.
And it is just the kind of file I was talking about.

Attachments

• roster.zip
    121.5 KB · Views: 84
I am using the first Roster.pak you posted, nothing wrong so far- just have to change lineups........

ZoraxDoom said:
I am using the first Roster.pak you posted, nothing wrong so far- just have to change lineups........
This roster has about 88 newly created players and the naming's for the blank data are much better, so I suggest you to use this roster.

Prakash said:
This roster has about 88 newly created players and the naming's for the blank data are much better, so I suggest you to use this roster.
Alrighty then!
Well....what dya'know.......all the players I was going to add and more.......great work Ajit...
ATTATCHMENT: Ajits roster.pak but with a few more new players.........

Attachments

• roster.zip
    123.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Prakash said:
For the moment you can change only players personal and basic details.Extract all the files and run the player editor, click on the open button to select the "roster.pak" or any saved game file.

Edit: V2.1 Download it from here

I did what u told, but when i edited the players and then saved and tried to play the game, the ratings of the players were still the same.

i opened roster pack from player editor, then i edited for ex, Inzamam, but when i play cricket 2004, his ratings are still the same.

pakistaniplayer said:
I did what u told, but when i edited the players and then saved and tried to play the game, the ratings of the players were still the same.

i opened roster pack from player editor, then i edited for ex, Inzamam, but when i play cricket 2004, his ratings are still the same.
If you tried to modify a player stats in between a match, make sure that you edited the correct ".sav" file.

Ok, i found the sav. file and edited the players from there, the ratings were fine. When i clicked the cricket file to play the game, there was volume in the ea sports video, but on the main screen of cricket 2004, and during the gameplay, there is no volume?

In the options meny make sure that you sound is turned on, and also its not 0.

one thing i woud like to noe is how do u install the new bats. Like i click on the MRF bat, den a pix comes up , den what do i do?

lo when i use the lineup and player editor and save the changes it dosent change when i play the game what is happening?

Tonkertoy said:
lo when i use the lineup and player editor and save the changes it dosent change when i play the game what is happening?
For tour or tournament matches, you have to edit the correspoding ".sav" file.

can u please tell me how to edit the screen ID'S in ur config editor 3.
If possile try posting a tutorial for that.
I hope u will.

Users who are viewing this thread