Player names in commentary

sweet magee

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just realised that commentators never mention any player names now in any game mode outside of the Ashes series. Obviously some surnames aren't in the commentary list - there were loads more in DB17 which is a shame - but nobody's name ever gets mentioned. Think this is post patch. Is it just me or have other people noticed too ?

rasdan

Club Captain
I haven't used commentary since the first week I had the game. Far too irritating.

totally get you,players usually referred to as 'they' and in ashes mode renshaw was mistakenly called anderson who was the bowler.im sure it can be sorted and tbh it doesnt really put too much of a downer on things

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Just realised that commentators never mention any player names now in any game mode outside of the Ashes series. Obviously some surnames aren't in the commentary list - there were loads more in DB17 which is a shame - but nobody's name ever gets mentioned. Think this is post patch. Is it just me or have other people noticed too ?

I'm currently playing one of the Ashes Series match and there's no players name commentary. (XBox One).

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I haven't used commentary since the first week I had the game. Far too irritating.
Haha, I know what you mean. So annoying the commentators repeating the same thing over and over again and most of the time it sounds like the commentary box is empty anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread