Player of the Decade

Your Sehwag crap is starting too annoy me. FFS, stop with the one player bias.......

:doh

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

A post from a jealous guy

If you don't understand this post, here is the reference.

It's cause Sehwag's a stupid flip......

A big lol at both of you.
First of all, Gazza is jealous of Sehwag, as Sehwag does not represent 'his' nation and represents the nation of whom 'his' nation is the most scared of.
I guess Gazza feels that he should have received The Player of the Decade Award and not Viru.
And Srikar does not has any knowledge. Sehwag did not lead DD in CLT20.

Go Punter. I thought it was awesome how Gilly was voted number 3, he was a once in a generation cricketer, his worth i'm sure will not be fully appreciated. Magnificent player and a superb sportsman. :clap :hpraise

Ricky, we love you. I also love how one of the comments on the cricinfo article said Ponting pushed that guy at the CT presentations, hey moron that was Martyn. People will stoop to any depths to further their Ponting hate, grow up idiot. :mad:

Dravid's gotta be ranked higher than Gilly. What the hell is wrong with cricinfo of-late? :facepalm

Gilly & McGrath over Sachin Tendulkar? Wow... just wow :sarcasm

Gilly was truly superb. Might not have gotten 12000 runs but his contribution was enormous. People always seem to think he made runs when the score was 5/500, not true. Rescuing your team and maing 17 tons while scoring at a strike rate BETTER than Sehwag is remarkable.

I'm sure even Gilly & Pidge would've voted for Sachin to be ranked higher than them. Sachin is Sachin. Everyone comes second.

Users who are viewing this thread