Your Cricket Playing with a small plastic bat and a golf ball

Jit

International Cricketer
this how i work on my batting when i am alone just go down in the basement then take a golf ball and a small plastic bat. i throw at the door and stand about 4yards back and the harder i throw the faster the ball comes and it works on my timing and finding gaps i make up fielders in my mind and try to find the gap. what do think about it? it works for me

goochy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
all my coaches tell me a routine very similar to yours to improve watching the ball.
Get a golf ball drill a hole in it and put string through the hole. Tie the string around something (I use the washing line) Then get a stump and just watch the ball and hit the bal with the stump (Don't put to much power into the shot just let the ball hit the stump and add a little of force)

Jit

International Cricketer
ya it works i got a 100 today in our friendly game with the team and it worked my footwork was great. all the drives were sweetly timed and i started my innings playing in v. after my hundered i went after spinners didnt try to hit 6 just time it and got a lot of runs at the end of the day made 140 lol got out playing upper cut which i suck

Users who are viewing this thread