Cricket Academy: Playstation 4 question

willberto

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a Playstation 4 and would love to buy this game.
Do I need to be subscribed to PlayerStation Plus to be able to use all of the features of the Academy?

Editing and downloading updated teams is one of the main features which attracts me to this game but I don't wont to pay for PlayStation plus.

Thanks

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a Playstation 4 and would love to buy this game.
Do I need to be subscribed to PlayerStation Plus to be able to use all of the features of the Academy?

Editing and downloading updated teams is one of the main features which attracts me to this game but I don't wont to pay for PlayStation plus.

Thanks

No you should be able to download content (players, teams, logos, kits, stadiums etc.) from DBC Academy without Playstation Plus. You should also be able to download patches, fixes and DLCs without PS Plus membership. However you will need the PS Plus membership for online gaming, i.e. if you want to play against other users online. Here's a brief overview what you get with and without PS Plus membership...
Full PlayStation Plus Member Benefits for PS4 Detailed, Non-PS+ Benefits Also Listed - PlayStation LifeStyle

Users who are viewing this thread