Story Please Delete Sorry Thnx For the Feedback

sensational story mate great stuff.love in it.. keepo up the good work mate. i just started a story also so hopefully everyone will give me heaps of feed back. i plan on doing player interviews, assistant coaches etc etc to keep it all interesting and keep everyone on the edge of there seats.

You Vote Player Of The Series

Without any hesitation, i wud raise my hands for Khan for having such a promising debut. He needs some sort of encouragements and there by giving MOTS ;)

nononono that was the third test,
player of the series will be decided aftger ODI series
keep voting the series went 2-1 to West Indies

Around the world

India VS South Africa
ODI

After winning the test seires 2-1 agaisnt South Africa, India went into the first ODi in a confident mood. The South Africans worked hard in the first innings and after winning the toss and choosing to bat they did a goo djob. Duminy and Gibbs teh key to their batting although a young indian bowling attack kept good lines and kept them to 239-7. On a track of this sort that was not an easy total to chase. 123 from Tendulker and 68 from Dravid putting on a 186 third wicket partnership to put Indian home by 8 wickets. they won with 10 balls remaining and looked very calm throughout the innings.
DRAVID_Rahul_20040919_GH_R.jpg

Having won the first the Indians expected more of the same but 3 wickets each from Pollock and Kallis and only the openers Sehwag(63) and Dhoni(42) got over 25 as the Indians crumbled to 231 all out on a good batting track. 72 from Kallis and 105 from Gibbs saw South Africa home by 7 wickets and left the ball in their court for the third ODI.
India%20vs%20SA005.JPG

India won teh third game by 6 wickets led by 59-4 from Patel and 26-2 off 10 by S.Trivendi they kept South Africa to 219-9 and won by 6 wickets Gambhir the key with 63. This left two more games and the side batting first had won all 3 so far.
59090.jpg

India batted first(NOT GOOD) and were knocked over for 217. 31-4 from 8 by Kallis and 40-2 from by De Stadler were the key performances showing the way to give them a chance to level the series.
_40800415_kallis203.jpg

199 and the lowest score so far saw India secure the series with still a game to play. South Africa will not be happy with this especially coming up to the World Cup.
MOTS = Tendulker- looking good with the bat and led the side well. Will be devastating in the world cup.
tendulkar.jpg

skysports98.jpg

Gower
DAVGOW_h250.jpg

Hello and we are here to persent the One Day International series between West Indies and Pakistan. The Test matches went to the Windies and i am certain Pakistan will want to make sure they get something out of the tourists. The schedule is a four one day game series with Karachi Urban as a warm up for the West Indies.

West Indies have been out and about practising for this series and the Paksitanis have also been working hard. Brian Lara has spoke out on the matter of his retirement and said he will not retire until teh West Indies win a world cup!!!!
kararararar.jpg

The sides for the First One Day are expected to be similar to the test squads and Chris Gayle will be available in 12 days. Tino Best has been ruled out for 4 weeks after getting into a fight with Corry Collymore we have Freddie Seccombe to speak about the matter.

Good Morning Tino Best and Corry Collymore got in a minor fight. They at the time were not thinking and have both been sent home immediatly. It is unlikely either of the players wil have a future under my management of the West Indian cricket side. I am sorry to have to say this but it has to be done. I am certain we can still win without them Thankyou.

There it is and i all i can say to the fans is i will be here at lunch of teh First One Day with Alec Crawford and Michael Atherton. Have a good time.

Last edited:
Nice presentation mate :clap You are working very hard in this.. Keep it up! And Gud luck with the ODIs too :)

I was speaking about the Windies player who made the debut ;) He averages 99 till now if i have seen it correctly :)

I dont like storys that use around the world

Khan is tremendous show a screenie of his career stats now hes my fav player :)

y around the world is good,
its more just to get a feel of wots happening,
i will update 1 or 2 ODI ganmes todya

Holding: Good morning and the West Indies side is a varied one that has no chanderpaul or sarwan. smith and Bravo are in what could be classed as a trial match for the and Jaggernauth will be unhappy as he was not selected. Morton in a trial as Gayle will return shortly. Lets hope we see a good day of cricket on a bowling track
windiesfirstjp8.png

Last edited:
A new series?? Who against?

And as for Khan I know he's the new Windies player but come on!! LOL

shame the bowlers didnt change around a bit nice to see you using the warm up game like it should be

Karachi Urban

Gower: Hello and the West Indians lsot the toss and were put into bat. This is how it went.

After putting on 56 at a run a ball (9.2 overs) Morton went run out by Hinds pushing for a tough single that wasnt really there. Morton scored 21(24) and batted very well got the Windies off to a perfect start.
windiesoa7.png

Then came in number 3 and captain Incredible Brian Lara looked good smashing his first ball through midwicket for two and pushing his second for a a single. Third ball and disaster. First ball of the Eleventh over and Lara gets down on knee to sweep, to the happiness of Danish Kaneria he nicks it and is gone for 3 caught at slip.
windiesfirstqc5.png

Khan and Hinds in and the score is 59-2 and they begin to rebuild the innings, Khan plays some good shots but goes after a short time for 20(36) with the score on 100 he was cleaned up by all rounder Tabir Khan. This left pressure on Samuels and Hinds.
windiesrr8.png

Samuels and Hinds play very well putting on 53 runs in 10 overs before Hinds finally went in teh 31st over for a mature 81 from 104 balls, the two had put the West Indies right back in the game and now it was time for samuels to push on and get a big score.
windiesfirstla6.png

Bravo and Samuels batted thorugh the rest fo the innings putting on 110 unbeaten to set Karachi 264 to win. Samuels scored a terrific 98* from only 78 balls including 12 fours. Bravo supported well scoring 34 from 61.
windieshl1.png

Will the Windies defend 263 wait and see after the break.
windiesfirstkx3.png

Second Innings

Holding: Good afternoon and all i can say today is that West Indians stated they emant bussiness in this series. They reacked up 263-4 before knocking Karachi over for a puny 147-10. A key issue today was the return of Fidel Edwards after being racially assaulted. He spoke today in public for the first time since the incident and said he would love to thank GRIFFO AND SURENDAR for their help. He owed them his life and would be out tehre bowling for THEM today.
fidel_edwardsLarge.jpg

sarwangoesvn7.png

So simple story is that its GAME ON and Pakistan should have a series on their hands as we look forward to continuing this enthralling story of two nations thankyou we will be back.

windieskw1.png

Morning First ODI

Pitch Inspection

Atherton: Good morning and im out here looking at the pitch, hard and flat well prepared and the thing to first is bat. There are a few cracks but the track here looks great and 275 could be a par score.
cricket2007061418141731lo3.png

Teams
cricket2007061418141559ki7.png

Hussain: Good morning and i am here in the studio looking at teh teams. First the West Indies playing quite a strong side and good to see the inclusion of Dave Mohammed who recovered from injury 2 days ago. He will be a key part to them in the upcoming games. Another surprise Fidel Edwards altohugh after the attack it cant be said what is happening there. Khan back down the order where he likes to play and the Sarwan, Lara, Chanderpaul middel order looks as solid as ever.

Pakistan, surprisng not to see the inclusion of Shahid Afrii although this is a similar side to the test match team. S.Khan a new player who is 24 and making his ODI debut today. 150 first class wickets at 20 and 36 one day wickets at 25 he looks like he could be a key part to the Pakistan attack.

Toss

Boycott: Lara to call
Lara: heads
Boycott: heads is the call......Heads it is and so Brian what are you going to do
Lara: Me and Freddie looked at teh pitch earlier and we deffinatly want to have a bat
Boycott: Yes, and any words about your line up today?
Lara: Yes playing Dave Mohammed for the first time in teh tour after his injury, also playing a strong batting side with only the four bowlers. I expect Khan, Samuels and Hinds to fill out the remaining overs
Boycott: Very good luck, and now Inzamam your thoughts on the toss?
Inzamam: Yes im happy to be bowling i expect the pitch to get ahrder and the outfield to get drier as the day goes on so i think keep them under 250 and we are in for a serious chance.
Boycott: And Inzamam your team selection for today
Inzamam: Bringing in medium pace bowler Khan to add a bit of strenght to the bowlers, and arafat coming in to help down the order, Afridi is currently not available for selection and as soon as he recovers he will be back in the side, its for Yasir to prove us dropping him would be a bad decision.
Boycott: Very good luck, to you Inzamam lets hope we have a very good game of cricket. Thankyou see you at lunch.
pitch.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread