Please Help ...Plzzzzz

A

akhilkhemaniz

First of all, when i am trying to aim the aiming marker it just jumps all over the place and eventually i land up bowling at a place i dont want to. Any advice on this?

Secondly, I was playing a india australia test match at easy level and the cpu kept on bowling bouncers and when a left the bowl, it just went over the keeper's head for 4 byes.
Hence my scorecard read Ind 89/0 with 64 runs as byes .
Is there any remedy?

Lastly, when i go on for a tour, while selecting the team I use AUTO option. But how do i change the lineup BEFORE THE GAME STARTS?

PZZZ Help
Thank u in advance

First Answer - If u try to bowl yorkers all the time ... the cursor itself will go all over the place bcuz it duznt allow u to be cheap ... sumtimes if I try to bowl a yorker the first time it goes crazy too but thtz only very very rarely

Second Answer - This is a big big bug ... fast bowlers give away too many byes ... it sucks ... n therez no solution at the moment .. juss play all the balls to make most out of the game

Third Answer - when u start the game u get a screen where it sez 4 things ... START TEAM <Sumtin> QUIT
choose team n change the team .. if u mean like saving the lineup so that it stays the same for the rest of matches then therez no solution

Actually I try to bowl good length deliveries but still the aiming marker jumps around.
and yes how do i Swing the bowl and have some movement with fast medium and fast bowlers?

Users who are viewing this thread