please help

odud

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
there are 2 cricket games i have to choose from: brian lara 2005 and cricket 2005

please help me to choose

which one is better?

i hated cricket 2004 because none of the players looked like their real selves.
all the asian players looked the same, all the white players looked the same and also all the black players looked the same

do any of the above 2 games have players who look like their real selves in the game

also, i hope the players bowling action is like how they do it in real life.

cricket 2004 had all the fast bowlers bowl the same and all the spin bowlers bowl the same. it was so annoying. none of the players looked or played like their real self

and the quality was so bad

is that the same problem with cricket 2005 and brial lara 2005? i hope not

i heard that u can create your own player. thats so cool!

please give me more details and help me to choose

id go for cricket 2005 mate. when i played the blic demo the graphics looked cartoony. see what everyone else ses

Both are good in there unique ways but i like brian lara cricket 2005 because the gameplay is more realitic, with hawkeye classic matches and the classic XI.

I would buy Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 because the gameplay is realistic, the graphics are solid and there are plenty of options.

in my opinion its so:

1. cricket 2005: simulation
2. BLIC 2005: arcade

i have only C2005 and i've to say its good.

with patches of planetcricket you will get a a lot of more fun and enjoy that game. (but it has some bugs, which someone can live with and other dont)

It's a pretty even split. BLIC has the major advantage over C2k5 that all the players have correct (and individial) faces and if that is something that bothers you, you should definitely get it. We've not been able to patch C2k5 to achieve this yet. BLIC also has a far wider variety of bowling actions.
It sounds like, in your case, BLIC would be better.

If i see anyone saying that c2005 is good I will de-rep them :cutit

Go for BLIC2005 the graphics are solid and the game is worth watching.

indiancricketer said:
C2005 is good I like it alot and Mahesh babu if you de-rep me for saying this then things are gonna get bad...so dont try it
Don't Give me a Damn!
He is asking which is better.If you haven't palyed blic2005 then why r u answering here?

Mahesh Babu said:
Don't Give me a Damn!
He is asking which is better.If you haven't palyed blic2005 then why r u answering here?

He has the right to say that C2005 is good even though the person who started the thread wanted a comparison between C2005 and BLIC2005!

And who are you to impose yourself on what others write? I am saying Cricket 2005 is good! De-rep me! I will keep saying it! I dont care a damn about Planetcricket's reputation system. Its just for fun and to please the people out there (I hope Ste or other mods agree with me!). Even if I have -1000000000000 reps, people are going to read my posts and would decide on agreeing and disagreeing based solely on the post, not on the reputation points that I have!

i jus downloaded cricket 2005 demo is there a way to play a full 50 over match so can i play a 50 over match please help

Mahesh Babu said:
If i see anyone saying that c2005 is good I will de-rep them :cutit

Go for BLIC2005 the graphics are solid and the game is worth watching.

Final warning. Next time you'll be on mod preview.

Users who are viewing this thread