Please please help me(just a glance)

pradeep0265

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i HAD ATTACHED THE PROBLEM WITH SCREEN SHOTS PLEASE PLEASE HELP IN REMOVING THAT BLODY DISTURBANCE FROM THE SCREEN CAMERA, AND I USE 3D ANALYZE WHOSE SPECIFICATIONS ALSO I ATTACHED, PLEASE CHECK IT ANY OF THE CODEMASTER THERE WITH PROBLEM :noway:noway:noway:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraiseAND GIVE REPLY

:upray:upray:upray:upray:upray:upray

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 17

Jack Sparrow

School Cricketer
Codies are not responsible for any graphical corruption in the game if your system doesnt meet the minimum requirements.... I assume thats the case coz you dont have to use 3d analyse to run the game if your system is good enough... Just get a decent Graphics card....

/

Peace

pradeep0265

School Cricketer
My system is really awesome and even it runs game with a great speed without a graphic card, as u r the creators to use today game for next generation, just tell me how to remove those disturbance thats it:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad nothing more than that and more thing if u mean that its graphic card problem i dont belive it because i get every thing run with CERTAIN DISTURBANCE, just tell me whether to use some dll file or to make corrections to 3d analyz okay thanks for reading the stuff and please help mee:upray:upray:upray:upray:upray

P

pcfan123

No one will help you if you type horrid run on sentences and use excessive emoticons.
If you do not have a graphics card then it wont run no matter how "awesome" your system is.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The same problem happened to me on my PC.
All the games were appearing like this and videos too.
The graphic card has is loosed. Open the CPU and and make it tight.
If you are using a laptop, then there is no solution.

King Cricket

International Coach
My system is really awesome and even it runs game with a great speed without a graphic card

You want to run a game like BLIC 07 in a system which doesn't have any graphics card!! Are you mad?

King Cricket

International Coach
^ All the systems have an integrated graphics card. But who in this world actually call those things "graphics cards"? I meant a "real" card, not some stupid Intel one.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
i HAD ATTACHED THE PROBLEM WITH SCREEN SHOTS PLEASE PLEASE HELP IN REMOVING THAT BLODY DISTURBANCE FROM THE SCREEN CAMERA, AND I USE 3D ANALYZE WHOSE SPECIFICATIONS ALSO I ATTACHED, PLEASE CHECK IT ANY OF THE CODEMASTER THERE WITH PROBLEM :noway:noway:noway:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraiseAND GIVE REPLY

:upray:upray:upray:upray:upray:upray

No need to shout.

No one will help you if you type horrid run on sentences and use excessive emoticons.
If you do not have a graphics card then it wont run no matter how "awesome" your system is.

Looks like artefacting to me - a sign of an overheating card, or out of date drivers.

You want to run a game like BLIC 07 in a system which doesn't have any graphics card!! Are you mad?

:rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

^ maybe he has an integrated gfx!! but yes, without mentioning system requirements no one can help you!!

Might as well give up PC Gaming if you're going to stick with an Integrated card.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

^ All the systems have an integrated graphics card. But who in this world actually call those things "graphics cards"? I meant a "real" card, not some stupid Intel one.

Tell me about it. I was on an IT course recently (which turned out to be rubbish) and they were using a GeForce 4 something or other as an example of an up to date graphics card!! I had my work cut out not to laugh my head off!

:rtfl:rtfl :rtfl

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

The same problem happened to me on my PC.
All the games were appearing like this and videos too.
The graphic card has is loosed. Open the CPU and and make it tight.
If you are using a laptop, then there is no solution.

You mean open the Base Unit, or System Unit, or put it simply, the case. Opening the CPU will break it and probably be dangerous to you as well (it's probably not possible either way). Also, artefacts are more likely to be a sign of an overheating card, so check to see if it's become clogged with dust. Happened to my card a while back, I cleaned it and it dropped 15 degrees!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread