PLZ READ THIS !!!

A

anmolkapoor

Hmmm Good Response . Look ppl i don't wanna dissapoint u all but those who have played must have experienced everything i said , yes the gameplay is not bad at all , THE SHOTS , ppl, look at them , I have the game , i play it no doubt , the YORKERS issue , tht I think is a big issue cos i never thought tht a batsmen cud hit a six straight back the over the bowler's head of a yorker from a fast bowler like Brett Lee
coming at u at 150 , the stumps shud be out of the ground .

ITS NOT A BAD GAME , again i am sayin this cos those who do not have the game wud find it fun , but they sure will be dissapointed to some extent .

U knw i beleive HB Studios , or even EA Sports Cricket Developers shud open up a forum for ppl like who actually knw what the games shud be like , then definitely we cud have a perfect game .

Flashback , Codemasters , a company out of nowhere launched BLC and it was instant hit but EA Sports have so much experience and they shud be the ones who indulge themselves in making or developing a good cricket game cos as we knw their other games FIFA 2004 and NBA 2004 were very good as well , so why not CRICKET .

Eagerly waiting for ur response

i agree too...we should enjoy with what we have at hand and wait for patchs to correct them....i assure u once the game play patchs come out u wont find a single guy telling anything that goes against the game

Other guys would also agree with the idea of having a forums for the people. But the problem is, will EA do it. I would say NO. Co if that happens, people will put more pressure on EA and with all that tention, we will be serverd with a game much worse that what we get now. So I dont agree with your idea of having a forum Let EA build what they can. We are here to rate their product. If we dont rate the game well, EA will understand the game lacks quite a few things. But by making a forum would mean a constant pressure and although I dont know much about game developing, but I know that it sure is a really hard job to create a game like cricket. Others may disagree with my opinion but this is just what I think.

Actually i also agree with you cricket 2004 hve not come up to our expecations.another problem is that a keeper couldnt hold the bowl correctly and everytime the ball goes for four byes.... :wacko:

and also poor umpring as well...

now we can only hope that the next game maybe cricket 2005 or 2006 would be much better than this.. :OOO:

no point having a foumrs it would just contradict with themself becuase diferent people have differnet views and that woul cuas the evelopers to get mixed up

hahahahaha yeah right man , i was hitted back for 3 big 6's in yorker balls.All were like around 145 -148 speed still i got hitted for 6's.Maybe its possible in real cricket that one will hit 6's of yorker ball. :P

Originally posted by amir51@Dec 28 2003, 01:16 AM
no point having a foumrs it would just contradict with themself becuase diferent people have differnet views and that woul cuas the evelopers to get mixed up
I agree with you Aamir.

Thanks sachin for correcting capitalprophets. And squiz, stop laughing. Everybody makes a mistake. This may be the reason why members don post here coz they're afraid that someone would take out there mistake. And believe me its true. Andrew can you do something about this.

your aloud to ahve a joke dude,but definetely not in a melicious way(sorry for the spelling).

Users who are viewing this thread