Plzz Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

!a!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I Have Downloaded And Installed Brian lara internationl cricket 2007
it had a crack folder containing 2 files one is ICC2007.exe and other one is blc2k7.dll i have pasted both files in the game installed directory.

but whan i try to play the game the all menus comes good but while loading the match when it reaches to half the game closes an come to the operating system whithout giving any error message..........

what should i do

i have two files in the crack folder ICC2007.exe and blc2k7.dll

but in the game installation directory there is only one file name matches that's ICC2007.exe there is no file named blc2k7.dll but still i pasted the file in the directory but it's not working................

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it had a crack folder containing 2 files one is ICC2007.exe and other one is blc2k7.dll i have pasted both files in the game installed directory.

but whan i try to play the game the all menus comes good but while loading the match when it reaches to half the game closes an come to the operating system whithout giving any error message..........

what should i do

but in the game installation directory there is only one file name matches that's ICC2007.exe there is no file named blc2k7.dll but still i pasted the file in the directory but it's not working................

No illegal talks over here :mad: dont expect any kind of help .

Next time read the RULES before posting anything

EDIT : Mod please close this thread :onpc

Jit

International Cricketer

what should i do

dude we arent going to help its illegal first of all and second of all read the rules and third of all mods please close the thread :mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread