PM spam..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I won't name names, but this happens to me all the time. I get a private message from someone about a certain thread or as an invitation to another forum. Is this not considered spam here at PC? Its getting really annoying. No offense to the people who send me that kind of stuff, but if I want to visit your thread/forum, I'll do it without you having to PM me.

The one I got mentioned "You don't have to join if you don't want to" I PMed back telling them that I had gladly taken this option - very cool customers those forum advertisers.

Abhas said:
is there any way to block a particular member's PMs in our inbox?

Although Ive never tried it,I think adding him to the Ignore List should do the trick.

nightprowler10 said:
I won't name names, but this happens to me all the time. I get a private message from someone about a certain thread or as an invitation to another forum. Is this not considered spam here at PC? Its getting really annoying. No offense to the people who send me that kind of stuff, but if I want to visit your thread/forum, I'll do it without you having to PM me.
You don't need to tell the name I confess that I sent you the PM bcoz I thought you could help us in building good relations b/w Indians and Pakistanis.There are other ways to advertise but I think u could talked to me first without starting a new thread.Sorry for that.

gaurav_indian said:
You don't need to tell the name I confess that I sent you the PM bcoz I thought you could help us in building good relations b/w Indians and Pakistanis.There are other ways to advertise but I think u could talked to me first without starting a new thread.Sorry for that.
Mine wasn't from you, so the topic is still relevant

Yeah ive had about 4 or 5 PMs from the same guy advertising his "unique" forum, I think its the same guy as you tassie.

Briggsey said:
Yeah ive had about 4 or 5 PMs from the same guy advertising his "unique" forum, I think its the same guy as you tassie.

Yes I've received 2 from him as well. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread