No Active Mod for Most Spammed forum

I don't think so we now need a special very active mod for C07 forums.C07 is now just sinking like titanic so allow it to sink.

Allow the most visited section to sink? the time when C07 was released many including me were disappointed for the non licensed team, so we Google "original faces for c07 download" and we landed here.

I dont have the number but preety sure PC has got most of it's member searching for c07 downloads or maybe 2nd after A09 release.

moreover i dont see that the Admins taking down this section, there's no way out of this.

Last edited:
My two cents, but I actually don't think c07 is the most spammed forum anymore. I think that goes to the cricket leagues forum.

Allow the most visited section to sink? the time when C07 was released many including me were disappointed for the non licensed team, so we Google "original faces for c07 download" and we landed here.

I dont have the number but preety sure PC has got most of it's member searching for c07 downloads or maybe 2nd after A09 release.

moreover i dont see that the Admins taking down this section, there's no way out of this.

Dear but life must go on we have a new game,as soon as we will have editors,we will start working with them and then a new season starts.
Me to was a big fan of Crick07 but I think this game is now over.
*its just my own opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread