Post your horror/jinn/ghost/bhoot stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ussaid

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alright boys and girls, things are about to get spooky here. Why don't you post some horror stories that you experienced or heard. Would be better if it is somewhat realistic.

Also, nothing beats a classic desi churail story! Start now, please? :yes

If its all about ghosts in reality then I don't believe it. End!

If its all about ghosts in reality then I don't believe it. End!

You don't have to believe, just share some of your paranormal experiences. Share to scare, not to spread knowledge or anything. Anyway, let me start(I found this one on the net):

My friend once got lost in some woods in Canada at night. He decided to camp for the night and find his way in the morning. He came across a house in the woods that had the door open. He decided to sleep there for the night that explain himself to the owner in the morning. He found and made-up bed that laid on it, but there were paintings on the surrounding walls that had disturbing faces and seemed almost alive and very angry at the man. Anyway, he slept and wake up in the morning to see that there are no paintings....

....just windows!

Last edited:
@Ussaid - I like how the person had a sex change overnight !

My friend once got lost in some woods in Canada at night. He decided to camp for the night and find his way in the morning. He came across a house in the woods that had the door open. He decided to sleep there for the night that explain himself to the owner in the morning. He found and made-up bed that laid on it, but there were paintings on the surrounding walls that had disturbing faces and seemed almost alive and very angry at the man. Anyway, she slept and wake up in the morning to see that there are no paintings....

....just windows!

Most terrifying horror story of all time! (PERSONAL EXPERIENCE)

While playing couple of exhibition games on ASHES CRICKET 13

The scariest thing I have ever seen... @MattW's pink frilly knickers.

Last edited:
@neer Not able to read only first line is coming excited for it and i will tell you the incidence of a house in gwalior Gandhi Nagar

Most Scary
When Out For Duck In Galli Cricket
When Dad Caughts Me When I Am On iPad 12:00 Midnight

Most Scary
When Out For Duck In Galli Cricket
When Dad Caughts Me When I Am On iPad 12:00 Midnight

I wonder what you do at that time on a iPad. :p

Once upon a time, there was a ghost. But then I noticed I was looking at my self in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread