Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

My custom logo database is already full! Is there anything that can be done other than deleting the existing logos?

Can we change time of international matches in competition or tour game ? like my T20 games starts in day games only. None if the game starts as D/N games ?

One thing I have noticed in career mode, is everything is t20 based. Played around 50 T20, 15 ODIs and only 4 First Class games. Can way to change that so you play more of an equal share of each

X 2 on this question. If you pick easy on the batting difficulty option does that mean the bowling marker appears earlier and the timing window increases?
Not really what i meant by that question, I meant what are the numbers for each difficulty say normal is timing window difficulty - 45 by hard is 55. Just so i have a base to play around with.

The catching animation has not appeared even when i set fielding to semi,manual.Any suggestions?

I got a quick question. I've downloaded user created stadiums from the server and have manually assigned them to their respective teams in the Academy.
When I go to 'edit' the stadium the logos load fine. For instance, at MCG I can see the 'CAN' and 'Toyota' signboards but when I start a match I get the generic 'Chicken' signboards. Could anyone let me know how to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Does anybody know what the default Batting and Bowling Custom Difficulty Settings are for the presets of normal, hard, hardest, etc.

Would love to know as well. If we get an idea about default slider settings, especially for batting, for 'Medium', 'Hard' and 'Hardest' it will give us some sort of a benchmark to play around with the sliders. @MattW , @HBK619 hoping you guys can provide us the default slider settings for these difficulty levels. Would be extremely helpful for some of us.

my biggest questions revolve around the game modes and in particular the career option.

What I want to do is take control of 1 team ie Essex, play all their games... County, 1-day, T20 etc in a season, manage the players and whatever else is in the game. Then take that on season by season... for comparison sake like the GM modes in Madden / NHL / NBA 2K etc

So firstly is that possible? 2nd is it any good as a mode, ie stable, enough there to keep you interested with the AI investing into their teams and not just me developing mine? How many seasons can you play? Are there goals? What competitions are available and do they follow their real life counterparts?

Basically anything about this mode, I want to know as much as possible.

my biggest questions revolve around the game modes and in particular the career option.

What I want to do is take control of 1 team ie Essex, play all their games... County, 1-day, T20 etc in a season, manage the players and whatever else is in the game. Then take that on season by season... for comparison sake like the GM modes in Madden / NHL / NBA 2K etc

So firstly is that possible? 2nd is it any good as a mode, ie stable, enough there to keep you interested with the AI investing into their teams and not just me developing mine? How many seasons can you play? Are there goals? What competitions are available and do they follow their real life counterparts?

Basically anything about this mode, I want to know as much as possible.

I think this is only available in career mode (it is) not an option in the basic tournament mode and then you would have to be picked as your player. You do have the option of either playing as your career player or the team in matches. There are game play issues which are being addressed and hopefully fixed with the new patch, coming soon.

Do they follow their real life counterparts, well being Essex they just choke and then fall apart and succumb to Surry's all round finesse (stop me if I'm talking crap).

How can I check player confidence and stamina during a game or for that matter outside the game during career mode? I have still not managed to find this option.

I think this is only available in career mode (it is) not an option in the basic tournament mode and then you would have to be picked as your player. You do have the option of either playing as your career player or the team in matches. There are game play issues which are being addressed and hopefully fixed with the new patch, coming soon.

Do they follow their real life counterparts, well being Essex they just choke and then fall apart and succumb to Surry's all round finesse (stop me if I'm talking crap).

Quick Q regarding career mode:

I've been playing with PC approved teams (Casper, Llewellyn, fissionmailed and munkeymomo's county sides) - no get best. This is on Xbox one by the way.

Every career I start Surrey end up without Sangakkara but weirdly with Yasir Shah playing (always Yasir). Mark Footitt also seems to slot in at 4 every time.

Is this something other people are seeing (or similar)? Assumed with the teams I've downloaded it wouldn't be a linking issue but could be related to dynamic lineups?

Footitt's been cranking out the runs, and who wouldn't want Yasir in their side? But it'd be better if team was picked from the academy/team manager squad and with players roughly where you'd expect them in the batting order.

Otherwise got to say I'm starting to really love this game, play on med bat/bowl difficulty and having stepped up from pro to veteran AI find my mistakes and lapses in concentration are being really punished. Frustrating and satisfyingly realistic in equal measure!

Hello Guys,

Can anybody explain me the difference between Game Play modifiers(BAT -MEDIUM, BOWL - MEDIUM) and Game Type (AMATEUR, PRO,VETERAN,LEGEND).

How this will impact in game play areas and I am confused to start with this settings.

DBC-14 had only Game Type (AMATEUR, PRO,VETERAN,LEGEND) it was much easier to understand. Thanks!

Hello Guys,

Can anybody explain me the difference between Game Play modifiers(BAT -MEDIUM, BOWL - MEDIUM) and Game Type (AMATEUR, PRO,VETERAN,LEGEND).

How this will impact in game play areas and I am confused to start with this settings.

DBC-14 had only Game Type (AMATEUR, PRO,VETERAN,LEGEND) it was much easier to understand. Thanks!

the BAT and BOWL level is for your player, the amatuer pro etc is for the AI.... example you set bat to easy then the length indicator of the AI bowler with popup much sooner to make yr batting easier....

Quick Q regarding career mode:

I've been playing with PC approved teams (Casper, Llewellyn, fissionmailed and munkeymomo's county sides) - no get best. This is on Xbox one by the way.

Every career I start Surrey end up without Sangakkara but weirdly with Yasir Shah playing (always Yasir). Mark Footitt also seems to slot in at 4 every time.

Is this something other people are seeing (or similar)? Assumed with the teams I've downloaded it wouldn't be a linking issue but could be related to dynamic lineups?

Footitt's been cranking out the runs, and who wouldn't want Yasir in their side? But it'd be better if team was picked from the academy/team manager squad and with players roughly where you'd expect them in the batting order.

Otherwise got to say I'm starting to really love this game, play on med bat/bowl difficulty and having stepped up from pro to veteran AI find my mistakes and lapses in concentration are being really punished. Frustrating and satisfyingly realistic in equal measure!

I have to confess I haven't played an English career as of yet only really been picked for the state side and the scorchers not come across this problem in the threads but then I wasn't looking however, Mark Footitt at number 4? Definitely something sketchy.

Users who are viewing this thread